JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 August, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 09:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ok so how much thought has everyone given to
"what if" ???

What if the internet is down for a while, as in days a while?
We wont have Juan, VK, Doq, Anon news or anyone else to let us know what is happening,

How much thought has everyone given to what they will do then?
If it were to happen, not saying it will but better to prepare not just with supplies, water, food and the like, but also the mental aspect of how that would affect us.

Your family and frens that are local to you that are still asleep will be in full on panic mode and looking to you perhaps for answers or information on what to do.

Without the input we currently have from our informational leaders and news web sites, how will we handle this?
Nana will be calling on God and Guides first to be shown the way and I believe it will be a combination of God's showing and our current accumulated knowledge that shows us which way to go.

What ya'll think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 August, 01:45
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thank you. I'm prepared in mind, spirit, and body but finances haven't prepared us with water, food, arms, and etcetera. i know there are many in the same situation.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 August, 01:59
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I'm hoping God will provide for you. I was in a bad situation many many years ago, divorced with 2 small kids, no skill sets as I was only 23 at the time. I don't know what pushed me but I found resources to help. Had to go on welfare which was devastating, food stamps etc. Then I enrolled in nursing school, had no $ but got grants/scholarships to help put me thru. I know now that someone was looking after me. At that time I never thought about God providing for me, but as I look back he did without my knowing it. Those of us who have had to struggle thru life understand more than most & usually we are the ones that come forward to help others in need. I know I am like that. When we walk in others shoes we understand the struggle better. God will provide for you, don't give up faith.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 11:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Nana isnt stressing hun just preparing to prevent stress.
NDE will touch everyone most likely, more prepared less stress.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
23 August, 11:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are loved Nana...By all of us ❤

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 August, 11:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I know ur not, miss seeing u here❤️