Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
24 August, 01:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Psalm 91!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
22 August, 10:06
amen Kim Amen. thats how i like to play. they end up digging thier own grave

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 August, 08:30
pray for them. yall know it works!!!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 August, 08:37
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
DITTO MY FIRST THOUGHT TOO PRAYERS

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
21 August, 05:19
I learned this the hard way 🤣 probably need to hang it on my MIRROR

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 August, 01:03

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 August, 01:00

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 August, 12:35
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 09:04
Ok so how much thought has everyone given to
"what if" ???

What if the internet is down for a while, as in days a while?
We wont have Juan, VK, Doq, Anon news or anyone else to let us know what is happening,

How much thought has everyone given to what they will do then?
If it were to happen, not saying it will but better to prepare not just with supplies, water, food and the like, but also the mental aspect of how that would affect us.

Your family and frens that are local to you that are still asleep will be in full on panic mode and looking to you perhaps for answers or information on what to do.

Without the input we currently have from our informational leaders and news web sites, how will we handle this?
Nana will be calling on God and Guides first to be shown the way and I believe it will be a combination of God's showing and our current accumulated knowledge that shows us which way to go.

What ya'll think?

arba happihr @arba
24 August, 11:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤔I think ☺️
God is on my side, and that I will be okay with whatever comes my way.
Bring it on let's Go.
The UN-known is difficult, and waiting for "soon" is even more difficult 🤣
I will do my best to help any that I can. First, before I can do anything They will need to be God hearted
I can't help anyone IF God isn't in their hearts.
I already learned that lesson.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
24 August, 01:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Olaf Koll @OlafK
21 August, 02:09

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 August, 11:34
Organically individual connecting dots