JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 August, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 09:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ok so how much thought has everyone given to
"what if" ???

What if the internet is down for a while, as in days a while?
We wont have Juan, VK, Doq, Anon news or anyone else to let us know what is happening,

How much thought has everyone given to what they will do then?
If it were to happen, not saying it will but better to prepare not just with supplies, water, food and the like, but also the mental aspect of how that would affect us.

Your family and frens that are local to you that are still asleep will be in full on panic mode and looking to you perhaps for answers or information on what to do.

Without the input we currently have from our informational leaders and news web sites, how will we handle this?
Nana will be calling on God and Guides first to be shown the way and I believe it will be a combination of God's showing and our current accumulated knowledge that shows us which way to go.

What ya'll think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Got it - We talk about the Kid by the side of the road and I'm hoping we have the storm also that would be helpful.
01:57 AM - Aug 24, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
24 August, 02:17
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Anyone here been through hurricane weather? The internet was saving my ass nor were books. Prepared with generators and food. 4 days without power and pouring rain in middle GA. Stay prepared people

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 August, 02:19
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
Good advise. We have everything you called out. I hope it does not come to total lights out...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 August, 11:33
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
We have been told to be prepared and I'm glad you listened. Stay safe Patriot.