Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 August, 04:56
Can’t wait until the dam of corruption collapses and truth flows out and floods the world!

LFG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 August, 05:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This is worse than an overdue rhinoceros pregnancy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 August, 09:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Amazing!
🐘

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 August, 07:15

TBo ogg donated @tbog
12 August, 08:02
Birth of a new nation.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 August, 04:56
Precious miracle of birth 💖 just awesome!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 August, 04:41

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 August, 02:56
I love that tiktoc, VK — Thank you, for sharing the miracle of birth, and all those trumpets announcing and celebrating it. Awesome.

Caps = 15 > 555.
TS = 10:55 PM > 1010 Wins!

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 August, 01:58
looks like there’s an elephant in the womb.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 August, 01:52
oh my gosh, wasnt quite sure at first, then saw, wow, mama needs some rest 💛

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 August, 11:57
THATS FOOKIN IMPRESSIVE VK

hope saxton @Scribe11
11 August, 11:51
Amazing!!! I teared up watching ❤️

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
11 August, 11:46
The miracle of birth 🙏🏻
RollTideRoll 🐘🏈🏆

Pink Totter @Totter
11 August, 11:33
Whoa, elephants are shaped differently than most of the 4 legged creatures I know! Didn't know what was happening until the baby dropped. BTW, it's better to leave momma alone when in labor and after birth unless she needs help. Hardest thing after a new baby is born is patiently waiting for it to stand up on it's own. Can I smack those guys upside the head?

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
11 August, 11:33
Ouuuuweeeeee 🙀

poor thing obtained a hemorrhoid outta the deal 😬

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 August, 11:32
:)
Something everyone should see at least once

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 August, 11:32
video 1:10
💧110

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 August, 11:22
😳🤣

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
11 August, 11:00

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 August, 10:59
They need to let her just have her baby. She'd do a much better job then they are doing. Darn humans.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
11 August, 11:23
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I think she realizes their intentions are good and they're only assisting.

Several years ago, I had a dog give birth to 4 puppies. This 1st-time mother had everything completely under control the whole time - she had great instincts.

However, during delivery of the 3rd pup, she didn't completely lick off the placenta sac that surrounded the pup, and his face was still covered. The first two, she had cleared their noses very early in the process. But the third, she moved down to his lower half.

Meanwhile, the pup was struggling to breath, his snout still covered with the sac. The mother was oblivious to this struggle, so I gently rolled the sac down over his nose, allowing him to gasp his first breath of air. She was unaware I had assisted, as she was busy finishing cleaning him off.

She went on to have the 4th - the runt - with no issue, clearing his face early in the process like the first two. I think I may have saved #3 's life. We ended up having a very strong bond fo

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
11 August, 10:59
10:55 > 10:10

22:55 > 221 < > 122

122 > 311 < > 113

113 > 23 ☠️

23 > 5 < > 55