Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
AUSTRALIA — A man tracks down the physician that gave one of his family members the COVID vaccine and they died after taking it.
02:44 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 August, 02:44
In response chore Toke to her Publication
BOOMERANG.

Nov 10, 2018 1:56:59 PM EST
We knew then.
We know now.
This time - we have Gov't control.
BOOMERANG Suicide.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
08 August, 11:40
I know its bad taste but i keep thinking of mufasa when i see this video. keep vibes high.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
08 August, 11:51
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I like this video, it makes you want to get up and dance.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
08 August, 11:51
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I like this video, it makes you want to get up and dance.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 August, 11:25
Notice he's using a boomerang ... symbolic much?

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
08 August, 09:06
My heart is grieving for all of these poor souls. I'm not looking forward to seeing this en masse.

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
08 August, 08:35
They will be torn limb from limb. Drawn and quartered.

I hope those big pharma bonuses were worth it.

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
08 August, 08:11
NCSWIC.

Anyone who was complicit in pushing the vaccines is guilty of Nuremberg violations.

This corrupt doctor got off easy.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
08 August, 06:44
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
For now.

chore Toke @choretoke
08 August, 03:54
Just so everyone knows I got this video from Telegram👍🏼🙏🏼

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 August, 01:46
I see after two years of this evil lie for $$$$ there is still definitely
good and innocent Doctors that know what is up, and there is a
great danger that all would be lumped together when street
justice begins--unless whitehats/military or whatever is watching
all this and still not bringing justice at the moment decide finally
to bring truth and order and revealings at such a magnitude which
will not allow good Doctors and others to suffer what is coming

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
07 August, 11:33
time for the boomerang

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
07 August, 11:17
Thank you for this video posting, @choretoke

God as my witness, I would have jerked that poor excuse of a physician out of his car, nuts first, and beat him so bad they would charge me with attempted homicide and for the rest of his miserable life, he would eat his meals using a straw. Forgive me Lord but You showed us there is righteous anger when You tore the shingles off of the temple. Our bodies are Your current temple and those corrupting Your mercy seat for monetary gain need a righteous comeuppance to help them recognize their dark-hearted decisions had acutely painful consequences.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
07 August, 10:27

Steve Murray @Stevie
08 August, 04:44
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Still miss her.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 August, 04:29
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
yes I mentioned that too - he upset husband is beating the Doctors car with a boomerang! idk that Veronica had a sign - GREAT!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 August, 10:26
physicians are accountable, their oath is to do no harm. if i can research the vaccine and know it can do harm, why would docs not research? hospitals are businesses, money the bottom line. is that why docs look the other way? seems the answer is always follow the money. i do not blame this guy at all for striking back, lots of crimes against humanity♥️this world is gonna need a lot of healing

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 August, 10:26
Literally a boomarang…

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
07 August, 10:00
the most impressive part of the vid is not the boomerang but the fact that he karate chopped the glass to break it.

These Doctors will not be able to walk down the street.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
07 August, 08:57
Clif High called this a year ago...

When the people learn what's been done to them, there will be vigilante justice. Doctors, medical personnel, employers, etc. who recommended or forced vaccinations resulting in deaths will be hunted. Medical facilities will burn.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
08 August, 08:47
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
07 August, 08:39
🪃✨is coming

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
07 August, 08:26
Is that a Boomerang?

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
07 August, 08:20
I hate to say it, but they deserve it. They didn't stand up for patients. They took the money and let fear of authority be their excuse. It's disgusting. When I called on docs, if I didn't have a pile of data on a clipboard, I couldn't see the doctor. For them to throw the need for data out the window is just heinous.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 August, 08:08
I fear this is the first of FAR more.............
............. FAR FAR MORE.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
07 August, 03:07
A storm like no other.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
07 August, 11:17
So looking forward to this boomerang affect to all medical professionals that continue to push the jab. Just had my yearly physical and the doctor asked if I had the jab. I said no and he said he wished I would take it and I quickly turned on him by asking, Why in the hell do you people keep pushing a bioweapon designed to kill the populace? His response was to turn on his heels quickly and leave the room. He literally left that quick. I pray every day that at some point they are all removed from society. Simply saying, I was only doing my job isn't gonna cut it.