Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 August, 04:13
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
To me, the father's emotion was real. As I listened I just kept praying for his son and for all the victims of the murderous lies and deceit. For anyone who thinks this was a made-up scenario, we all know this is what is happening. Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
07 August, 10:19
Would someone/pharmacist stay on the phone for that long and not just hang up? Especially when she knows she's being recorded. Also says she should end the call but stays on.

Would someone admit that they might scare the parent? Especially when he starts off with his wife did it against his wishes?

Some are saying this is fake. I don't know the answer. We all want this to be real but use discernment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
07 August, 10:50
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
By inserting fake clips like this they can later discredit the whole story.

Unless the WH are using a BH play to move things forward. Where the retraction is largely ignored?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 August, 09:21
Many in New Zealand are sharing this...Yet the New Zealand media are hiding the truth.
This happened & gaslighting is underway now. https://t.co/fkFK4wOJDt

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 August, 09:11
ALL I CAN SAY IS DAMNNNNNNN

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 August, 08:33
🙏 God please stop people from promoting, distributing and injecting the scamdemic jabs.

chore Toke @choretoke
07 August, 02:44
AUSTRALIA — A man tracks down the physician that gave one of his family members the COVID vaccine and they died after taking it.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
08 August, 11:40
In response chore Toke to her Publication
I know its bad taste but i keep thinking of mufasa when i see this video. keep vibes high.
WWG1WGA

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 August, 02:44
In response chore Toke to her Publication
BOOMERANG.

Nov 10, 2018 1:56:59 PM EST
We knew then.
We know now.
This time - we have Gov't control.
BOOMERANG Suicide.
Q

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 August, 01:12
THIS IS ALL PART OF THE MOVIE, RIGHT?

THE MILITARY WOULD NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN?

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 August, 12:55
That Audio needs to played on MSM asap. Tucker or someone.

Killing innocent Children, is my RED LINE.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 August, 12:45
They must be stopped! Innocents dying and I don't want to hear about war casualties. It's FUCKING WRONG!! Please help them, GOD!! ❤️🙏❤️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 August, 02:20
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
what if we all print out the Pfizer page with side effects and hand out and post all over...including around hospitals, doctors offices and pharma...

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 August, 04:25
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
They've been killing/sacrificing children for thousands of years. Now it is in our faces. It's almost too hard to know. Prayer is the only thing that helps. Begging God to embrace all the lost souls and to comfort all the suffering souls and to help us to be strong so that we do what we can and also 'hold the line.'

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 August, 12:41
What I don't understand is Military and Trump said we have it all and are trying to wake the masses why don't they just stop it if they masses were awaken and told the truth nothing would stop it if all of us see the truth!

Data Gramma @Vic
07 August, 12:12
This guy is saying and doing what we ALL should be doing with these stinking greedy pharmacies!! i feel so bad for this guy and his family. He's hurting so much and yet he is doing something about it besides flopping on his back and taking it. Go Canada!!!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts