Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
07 August, 02:44
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
AUSTRALIA — A man tracks down the physician that gave one of his family members the COVID vaccine and they died after taking it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
So looking forward to this boomerang affect to all medical professionals that continue to push the jab. Just had my yearly physical and the doctor asked if I had the jab. I said no and he said he wished I would take it and I quickly turned on him by asking, Why in the hell do you people keep pushing a bioweapon designed to kill the populace? His response was to turn on his heels quickly and leave the room. He literally left that quick. I pray every day that at some point they are all removed from society. Simply saying, I was only doing my job isn't gonna cut it.
11:17 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
08 August, 06:50
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
My husband got the flu or omicron in January. All the emergency room doctor kept asking is if hubby wanted the jab. Hubby refused over and over. Doc said it wasn't political. (?) Then doc did nothing for him and released him. They all need to answer for their pushing the jab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396