Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am at peace today, having struggled to sleep last night. I have realised that I am in an abusive relationship with some family members (with me as victim) and it's time to withdraw until I am treated with due respect and loving care. If that means we don't communicate, so be it. I am worth the inner calm.
03:02 PM - Aug 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
07 August, 08:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
me to, I've always been a non conformist, whether its to my parents, or my children, I thought I'd taught them to individuals who used there noggins, but it appears I failed, I can't wait for the truth to eventually hit them in the face!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
07 August, 08:20
Guy I have know since birth implied I was a racist for supporting President Trump. Already saw the mind control taking hold and communist ideology being expressed. When he said that I walked away immediately with no regret. My wins in life are mine and I won't allow others to steal them. My failures are mine as well. I just don't have to treat them as negative and I can learn and grow instead of being called a failure. You make your own happiness. F'ck 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 August, 02:41
You are not a victim unless you allow i tšŸ’Œ

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
06 August, 11:22
Bravo! I did the same thing with friends and family. It almost broke me, but i am so happy I made the decisions I made. I am better for it.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
06 August, 06:57
Many of us are in this situation. It's a difficult road to travel but you're worth it. May you find peace. šŸ™

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 August, 06:53
I understand completely. Thank you for all you do and God Bless

Numbers 6:24-26 šŸ™

Judy Anonette @biju
06 August, 06:39
Same thing with me, it stays on your mind night and day because you can't get over the disrespect. I am done with those who show ugliness and disrespect. It is not worth my sanity. I am sorry you have that also. It will get easier and if you stay away from them your life will be a lot more peaceful.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 August, 06:14
I am so sorry you are having to go through this. War is hell & it effects everyone in ways I/we never imagined. My 27 yo daughter ended her relationship with me almost 2 years ago because Iā€™m racist for calling COVID the Wuhan Virus, Iā€™m a ā€œpotential murdererā€ for not getting the vaccine, and the list goes on & on. I sent her an email explaining how I felt & how mean/cruel it was to call me a ā€œpotential murdererā€ & her response was ā€œNever contact me again.ā€ I immediately felt a deep sadness knowing our relationship was over but at the same time I felt relieved to be out of an abusive relationship.
BTW, my daughter attended University of Essex where she met her fiancĆ©. His family lives in Durham County & I know they visit his family twice a year. When you post pictures of Durham County I look very closely at them hoping maybe you unknowingly took a picture of them. I know this sounds stupid but at this moment in time itā€™s all I have.
God Bless You Martin & Iā€™m glad you are at peace.

Judy Anonette @biju
06 August, 06:40
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
I am sorry, it happens in a lot of families we just don't hear about it because no one wants to talk the sad things that happen.

Ely Pitedaā­ļø @QGateKeeper
06 August, 07:00
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
julie youre not alone .. same is happening to me but my daughter went away 5 yaars ago. same as yours they are brainwashed Leave her in the hands of our Father .. He will melt their hearts from the inside out , He will talk to them straight to their hearts ans change their hearts . I was also that girl .. I left my home and 16 years later I returned . God changed my heart and now I respect and love my parents . . I can never recover those lost years but every second now I use it to say how much I love them . I live in Eurooe now but I call everyday . Because of Covid I havent seen them for 5 years .. Have faith !! God is a wonderful God and He is our Father . He will take care of our babies ans bring them back .. lots of Love for you !! Pls oray for my daughter .. Ill pray for yours

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 August, 04:59
I have done that with several family members...especially my mother...feel so much better....didn't realize how toxic it was until I said no more and walked away

Mrs Eaton @Backqup
06 August, 04:59
I deeply relate to this.
My husband and I decided to create our own family because the ā€œfamilyā€ we were born into felt awful. Its both sad and liberating.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 August, 04:51
Some say they will awake , give some space and pray .

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
06 August, 04:46
šŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’›

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 August, 04:41
Sameā€¦ my own mom and dad wonā€™t let my daughter and I stay with either of them.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
06 August, 04:37
Im in that boatšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 August, 04:37
I wish I could do that Martin, but funerals here don't stop and I have to keep bumping into these vaccine daemons I no longer know.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 August, 04:24
Thats an impossible thing for many to do, I commend you,You are worth it and more.

sonaevaleriason @sonaevaleriason
06 August, 04:26
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I get paid more than Ā£145 to Ā£395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily Ā£23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying siteā€¦

Hereā€™s what I doā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 August, 04:22
Only some? You are worth it. There is such a stigma attached to creating space from family. I never really cared. I left home at 17 for the USAF never to return to Flint. Family tend to take this very personally and make up stories about why but nevermind that. I support your effort. I go with...
1. God
2. Country
3. Family

TrueView Patriot @TimA
06 August, 04:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
šŸ˜ŽāœŠšŸ»šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø keep it šŸ’Æ

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 August, 04:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
DID THE SAME JOINED THE ARMY AND NEVER LOOKED BACK

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 August, 04:06

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 August, 04:04
I believe this is what this time is really all about. "The Great Awakening."

We are healing on all levels.

It's coming to a place where we realize who we really are. One of the steps toward this realization is coming to this exact place you have just come to. As many of us have/are as well.

We are healing. This is where it begins. It's time to value and love ourselves. Showing ourselves the love, kindness & respect that always should have been.

These things were taken slowly from us with consent guilt, fear, shaming, being told we are not good enough, division and hate & all the other crap that was implanted over decades of subtle mind control by everyone around us either by intention or because those around us we also so mental damaged they/we forgot who we were/are. Just let the others be. Let them go in peace and love. Let's trust they will find their way as well.

It's your/our time to heal. We heal one soul at a time. And that healing will spread. Because WWG

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 August, 03:49
Been there, retreat and protect yourself . . . that's what I would do too and have . . . hang in Martin

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
06 August, 03:47
I just plant the seed and let it bloom! Several that didnt believe it was possible are starting to realize! In due time all will come to the realization at the time they are suppose to. The fact youve tried is enough and one day they will thank you for trying so hard to save them! I will tell you thank you for them! Praying for you!!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
06 August, 03:41
There's an emptiness to begin with. In time comes peace, strength, and the true heartfelt realization that you truly do deserve love and kindness. Life gets so much better.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
06 August, 03:29
PEACE BE WITH YOU šŸ’—

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
06 August, 07:11
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
it would be a lonely world

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 August, 03:24
100%
Sending you some good vibes, Martin!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 August, 03:17
I'm truly sorry that you're being mistreated by family members.

Speaking from personal experience, I can only say that I'm glad that you realize your self worth and are demanding the respect and appreciation that you rightly deserve.

We are only responsible for our own actions and how we respond to others.

Try as we might, we can't change others' behaviors unless they choose to do so.

I have tried for years to tolerate some people and in the end, no matter what I did, it was always a battle.

I hope your family treats you better and affords you the love and kindness you deserve.

However, if they don't, it is their loss and you will find the peace you seek.

Just surround yourself with those that are like minded and appreciate the amazing and talented person you are.

Sending love & light to you and prayers for that peace.

šŸ™šŸ•ŠšŸ’–šŸ’«

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
06 August, 03:11
Amen

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
06 August, 03:11
Try not to loose your temper in conversations and always tell them you love them. Because ... you never know if those who are here today, still will be here tomorrow...

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
06 August, 03:10
I know what you are going through, you are living in my World.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
06 August, 03:06
The inner calm is very important ā£ļø

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
06 August, 03:04
we are family now brother!
wwg1wga!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
06 August, 03:07
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
So true šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ«¶ā—ļø