Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 August, 03:02
I am at peace today, having struggled to sleep last night. I have realised that I am in an abusive relationship with some family members (with me as victim) and it's time to withdraw until I am treated with due respect and loving care. If that means we don't communicate, so be it. I am worth the inner calm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 August, 06:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am so sorry you are having to go through this. War is hell & it effects everyone in ways I/we never imagined. My 27 yo daughter ended her relationship with me almost 2 years ago because I’m racist for calling COVID the Wuhan Virus, I’m a “potential murderer” for not getting the vaccine, and the list goes on & on. I sent her an email explaining how I felt & how mean/cruel it was to call me a “potential murderer” & her response was “Never contact me again.” I immediately felt a deep sadness knowing our relationship was over but at the same time I felt relieved to be out of an abusive relationship.
BTW, my daughter attended University of Essex where she met her fiancé. His family lives in Durham County & I know they visit his family twice a year. When you post pictures of Durham County I look very closely at them hoping maybe you unknowingly took a picture of them. I know this sounds stupid but at this moment in time it’s all I have.
God Bless You Martin & I’m glad you are at peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
I am sorry, it happens in a lot of families we just don't hear about it because no one wants to talk the sad things that happen.
06:40 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by biju in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 August, 08:29
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Thank you for your kind comment. I just wish everything could go back to the way they were 2 years ago. 🙏❤️

Judy Anonette @biju
07 August, 09:28
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
I am sorry about the relationship with your daughter, I hope that one day she will see she was wrong about everything. Covid and the vax were two of the most disastrous things done to all of us, we have all suffered in different ways because of it. I hope the people who planned it, ALL of them, will go to prison or be executed for the tremendous prices we have all paid through relationships ending, businesses ending, health, deaths, etc. I cannot imagine what it's like for you, to feel that kind of loss, but I have had a lot of hurt from family members for many years and it never really goes away, it just gets further from your mind as time passes. The hurt stays even when you forgive so give yourself that much, allow yourself to feel it, just don't let it take your life from you. ❤️