Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 August, 03:02
I am at peace today, having struggled to sleep last night. I have realised that I am in an abusive relationship with some family members (with me as victim) and it's time to withdraw until I am treated with due respect and loving care. If that means we don't communicate, so be it. I am worth the inner calm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 August, 06:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am so sorry you are having to go through this. War is hell & it effects everyone in ways I/we never imagined. My 27 yo daughter ended her relationship with me almost 2 years ago because I’m racist for calling COVID the Wuhan Virus, I’m a “potential murderer” for not getting the vaccine, and the list goes on & on. I sent her an email explaining how I felt & how mean/cruel it was to call me a “potential murderer” & her response was “Never contact me again.” I immediately felt a deep sadness knowing our relationship was over but at the same time I felt relieved to be out of an abusive relationship.
BTW, my daughter attended University of Essex where she met her fiancé. His family lives in Durham County & I know they visit his family twice a year. When you post pictures of Durham County I look very closely at them hoping maybe you unknowingly took a picture of them. I know this sounds stupid but at this moment in time it’s all I have.
God Bless You Martin & I’m glad you are at peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
julie youre not alone .. same is happening to me but my daughter went away 5 yaars ago. same as yours they are brainwashed Leave her in the hands of our Father .. He will melt their hearts from the inside out , He will talk to them straight to their hearts ans change their hearts . I was also that girl .. I left my home and 16 years later I returned . God changed my heart and now I respect and love my parents . . I can never recover those lost years but every second now I use it to say how much I love them . I live in Eurooe now but I call everyday . Because of Covid I havent seen them for 5 years .. Have faith !! God is a wonderful God and He is our Father . He will take care of our babies ans bring them back .. lots of Love for you !! Pls oray for my daughter .. Ill pray for yours
07:00 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QGateKeeper in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 August, 08:55
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
I’m sorry this happening to you too. I agree 100% they are brainwashed. One time I accidently called my daughter’s lesbian, transgender friend the wrong pronoun & she went fooking beserk. Same thing happened when I called Indigenous People’s Day, Columbus Day. When I would see memes of a “woke Karen” going ballistic I’m not sure I would have believed it if I hadn’t seen it first hand with my own to eyes. Thank you for taking the time to reply and I will be praying for your daughter. 🙏❤️

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
07 August, 02:21
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
we are the King Daughters and so are they. Rough awakening coming. I bless u