Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 August, 03:02
I am at peace today, having struggled to sleep last night. I have realised that I am in an abusive relationship with some family members (with me as victim) and it's time to withdraw until I am treated with due respect and loving care. If that means we don't communicate, so be it. I am worth the inner calm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
I believe this is what this time is really all about. "The Great Awakening."

We are healing on all levels.

It's coming to a place where we realize who we really are. One of the steps toward this realization is coming to this exact place you have just come to. As many of us have/are as well.

We are healing. This is where it begins. It's time to value and love ourselves. Showing ourselves the love, kindness & respect that always should have been.

These things were taken slowly from us with consent guilt, fear, shaming, being told we are not good enough, division and hate & all the other crap that was implanted over decades of subtle mind control by everyone around us either by intention or because those around us we also so mental damaged they/we forgot who we were/are. Just let the others be. Let them go in peace and love. Let's trust they will find their way as well.

It's your/our time to heal. We heal one soul at a time. And that healing will spread. Because WWG
04:04 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ime Sometimes, click on at the bottom under it