Photon 333 @Photon
I'm afraid that I might not make it to the "show" with everyone. I had news today that isn't good. Looks as though I have a rare form of MS, on top of myasthenia gravis and many other health issues. This sucker progresses quickly. I wouldn't relish spending my last weeks or however long I have left with doctors and drugs. Unless someone has a spare med bed.

Please give JJ a hug for me. Trump too.

I did my very bestβ€”up until I couldn't. I'm not doing well, so I'm going to spend time with my dog (who has a heart condition) and try to enjoy what time I have left. I'll keep sending love to the world, as usual. πŸ’™

Thank you to everyone, across platforms, who are fighting the good fight. Blessings to all.

You may see some likes. But I need to move on. God has shown me the door home.πŸ™
12:11 AM - Aug 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 October, 11:33
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
We are praying for you !!!!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 October, 11:21
πŸ€—πŸ™God Bless you my Fren, Sending out another prayer!!!! Much Love to you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 October, 11:19
We love you! If you must go, may God light the way back to His lightπŸ’– You have fought the good fight of faith and I am proud to have battled with such a fine strong soul.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 October, 11:18
Annie ~

Blessed SISTER.

Glorious WARRIOR...

None of us get out of this alive, not a single soul. It's how we waged the battle against evil. How we stood for JESUS and TRUTH.

The measure of our life is in our LOVE.

You've been a Champion.

Keep your peace.

Hold your Faith.

Jesus calls.

I love you.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
22 October, 11:17
Praying for you, fren! God bless you and I promise we will fight to the last breath for all the great anons who may not be there!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 October, 11:17
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’™

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 October, 11:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
πŸ€—

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 October, 11:12
Know we love you! Prayers up!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 August, 09:48
I am so sorry! I had a great aunt who had this. I was a lot younger, so I don't remember much, but it seemed that she lived with it quite awhile. I remember that she got married again when she was 70. Don't give up hope! God bless you! Praying for you! ❀️

Biznitch β˜€οΈVibesβ˜€οΈ donated @Biznitch
24 August, 08:56
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
19 August, 01:46
Praying for you πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I hope you hold on to the party time βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Sending love and light

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 August, 12:35
πŸ™

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 August, 12:35
Certain things can mimic other things.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 August, 12:45
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Thanks. I know. Neither of those 2 things are in play. I had a B12 deficiency in 1997 - 1999. We're basically down to 2 possibilities. I'll know more soon. πŸ’™

Photon 333 donated @Photon
08 August, 09:10
I can't possibly respond to every kind soul here. You all have my love and prayers. I still don't have solid answers, other than God is gonna have some splainin' to do.

Blessings to all.πŸ’™ AU has meant more to me than you can know.

Yeah, VK, ruff af.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 August, 11:21
❀️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 August, 07:54
β€οΈπŸ™Œ

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
07 August, 12:16
This message brought me to tears! we will all see you at THE SHOW BROTHER one way or another. prayers my friend

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 August, 11:57
longhurstfarms.com has liquid ivermectin. 60.00. buy 2 bottles get one free. They are Patriots and a family owned farm in WY.

Is anyone near photon333 proximity wise to check in and be sure they are ok?

We are praying for you Patriot!! Much ❀️ LOVE to you.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 October, 11:46
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I agree. at this point I dont see why you dont try the ivermectin. many people give their testimonies and all are astounding! people on deaths door go on to live productive happy lives. They sre sayong the truth is that sll disease comes from parasites. check out Danny on telegram on Dirt Road Discussion. Photon, please do not give up!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 October, 11:46
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I agree. at this point I dont see why you dont try the ivermectin. many people give their testimonies and all are astounding! people on deaths door go on to live productive happy lives. They sre sayong the truth is that sll disease comes from parasites. check out Danny on telegram on Dirt Road Discussion. Photon, please do not give up!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
06 August, 09:35
πŸ™Praying for you.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
06 August, 08:55
You are a blessing to us. I pray blessings on you. β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
06 August, 08:54
Praying for healing and sending love!πŸ™πŸ€ŽπŸ™

Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
06 August, 08:33
IVERMECTIN and HCQ

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
06 August, 08:12
just a reminder ❀️

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 August, 07:50
i just so happened to be listening tot this playlist while reading your post as well Photon. The YT comments are inspiring and also sad i cannot lie. But shows a meaningful side of humanity that IMO no doubt you'll love the beauty and depth of songs and OP's created playlist in manner in which laid it out, and thoughtfulness of others reading the comment. Will trigger a wavelength of healing fromvthe depthscof your soulπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Enjoy, your weekend and give yourself and then PONGO a " YUGE PRESIDENT TRUMP HUG" from me please πŸ™πŸ™‚ If you need ANYTHING from money in your pocket to even just an ear. I'm, here just inbox me famπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™…https://youtu.be/WRrES9y6L...

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 August, 07:21
i dont know if this is a blessing or not? but your post was very top on my feed and haven't been on fir several days this past week. And this was directly under your post in my feed. in fact i got them confused as being as all in one thread. hence Ivermectin comment. Just realizing it wasn't and thought i'd share.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™…https://www.youtube.com/em...

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 August, 07:08
I just read your oost Photon. You have been a blessing to us and anyone who's ever come acriss your path. My best wishes to you as i understand and agree it is the appropriate thing to do get base and hang out with your awesome companion! I'll, keep you both in my rhoughts and prayers. For better health of course peacefulness knowing that you served yur purpose here with us in this dimension. For your ascent has begun long beforehand. We are the ones lagging behind! I'd, like to give you a sense of relief PATRIOT. Promising you Photon. I will carry on fighting doing ly best at matching your vigorous passion for freedom of US ALL. Lacking in candor no doubt. Not for a lack of effort. Albeit for only as you can at articulating your thoughts so well. Many πŸ™β€οΈ Friend for the blessings you've given the effort & bestowed upon us all. For this I'm forever grateful we came into each others lives. Much Love From Q-rleans to you Photon, your loved ones you hold dearπŸ•, and everyone elsπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 August, 06:36
I just woke up 20 minutes ago and had ivermectin on my mind and pisted aw such just a few minutes ago! This is great! My Day and rest of this lifetime is starting out to be amazing 5D ❀️ 4 U ALL & Me!!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™…

PitBullForJustice #StormRider @Angyl444
05 August, 09:49
Prayers of healing and strength going up for youπŸ™

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 August, 09:34
****Cure Any Autoimmune Disease *** Crohn's, TYPE 2 Diabetes, MS, Lupus, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia!! - YouTube

For more and latest information please follow us: http://www.facebook.com/groups/Vegan.Christians/ AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE β˜…β˜… THE MOVIE β˜…β˜…: Fibromyalgia, Lupus, ...

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 August, 06:35
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I just woke up 20 minutes ago and had ivermectin on my mind and posted as such just a few minutes ago! This is great! My Day and rest of this lifetime is starting out to be amazing 5D ❀️ 4 U ALL & Me!!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™…

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 August, 07:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Sharing Now Thanks!!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™…

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
05 August, 09:26
Wishing you strength and hope for tomorrow!!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
06 August, 07:10
In response Elaine Helplessly Hoping to her Publication
As do I Photon. We love you πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™…

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 August, 08:12
πŸ’”πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ» I am so sorry to hear this news friend. Deepest prayers & love to you friend. Praying for a miracle or painless journey home, whatever God has planned. God bless you. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Neanderthal S27 @s27
05 August, 08:11
πŸ™ sent

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
05 August, 07:54
Prayers for you, sending love πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ