Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 August, 12:11
I'm afraid that I might not make it to the "show" with everyone. I had news today that isn't good. Looks as though I have a rare form of MS, on top of myasthenia gravis and many other health issues. This sucker progresses quickly. I wouldn't relish spending my last weeks or however long I have left with doctors and drugs. Unless someone has a spare med bed.

Please give JJ a hug for me. Trump too.

I did my very best—up until I couldn't. I'm not doing well, so I'm going to spend time with my dog (who has a heart condition) and try to enjoy what time I have left. I'll keep sending love to the world, as usual. 💙

Thank you to everyone, across platforms, who are fighting the good fight. Blessings to all.

You may see some likes. But I need to move on. God has shown me the door home.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
longhurstfarms.com has liquid ivermectin. 60.00. buy 2 bottles get one free. They are Patriots and a family owned farm in WY.

Is anyone near photon333 proximity wise to check in and be sure they are ok?

We are praying for you Patriot!! Much ❤️ LOVE to you.
11:57 AM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 October, 11:46
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I agree. at this point I dont see why you dont try the ivermectin. many people give their testimonies and all are astounding! people on deaths door go on to live productive happy lives. They sre sayong the truth is that sll disease comes from parasites. check out Danny on telegram on Dirt Road Discussion. Photon, please do not give up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 October, 11:46
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
I agree. at this point I dont see why you dont try the ivermectin. many people give their testimonies and all are astounding! people on deaths door go on to live productive happy lives. They sre sayong the truth is that sll disease comes from parasites. check out Danny on telegram on Dirt Road Discussion. Photon, please do not give up!