Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 August, 12:11
I'm afraid that I might not make it to the "show" with everyone. I had news today that isn't good. Looks as though I have a rare form of MS, on top of myasthenia gravis and many other health issues. This sucker progresses quickly. I wouldn't relish spending my last weeks or however long I have left with doctors and drugs. Unless someone has a spare med bed.

Please give JJ a hug for me. Trump too.

I did my very bestβ€”up until I couldn't. I'm not doing well, so I'm going to spend time with my dog (who has a heart condition) and try to enjoy what time I have left. I'll keep sending love to the world, as usual. πŸ’™

Thank you to everyone, across platforms, who are fighting the good fight. Blessings to all.

You may see some likes. But I need to move on. God has shown me the door home.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
I can't possibly respond to every kind soul here. You all have my love and prayers. I still don't have solid answers, other than God is gonna have some splainin' to do.

Blessings to all.πŸ’™ AU has meant more to me than you can know.

Yeah, VK, ruff af.
09:10 PM - Aug 08, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 August, 07:54
β€οΈπŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 August, 11:21
❀️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 August, 08:39
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

May God bless you beyond measure.
Katy Nichole - "In Jesus Name (God of Possible)" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Listen/Stream "In Jesus Name (God of Possible)" at https://fanlink.to/injesusnameDirector: Nathan SchneiderProducers: Joshua Wurzelbacher and Alicia St. Gela...

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
09 August, 06:21
You are in my prayers! Keep fighting β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 August, 12:06
keeping you in prayer πŸ™
we are with you ❀️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 August, 12:03
πŸ™β€οΈ
Ongoing prayers for you, Photon!