Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 August, 12:11
I'm afraid that I might not make it to the "show" with everyone. I had news today that isn't good. Looks as though I have a rare form of MS, on top of myasthenia gravis and many other health issues. This sucker progresses quickly. I wouldn't relish spending my last weeks or however long I have left with doctors and drugs. Unless someone has a spare med bed.

Please give JJ a hug for me. Trump too.

I did my very best—up until I couldn't. I'm not doing well, so I'm going to spend time with my dog (who has a heart condition) and try to enjoy what time I have left. I'll keep sending love to the world, as usual. 💙

Thank you to everyone, across platforms, who are fighting the good fight. Blessings to all.

You may see some likes. But I need to move on. God has shown me the door home.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
We love you! If you must go, may God light the way back to His lightđź’– You have fought the good fight of faith and I am proud to have battled with such a fine strong soul.
11:19 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it