Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
I wanted to say something earlier but couldn’t. A few beers later, I guess I’ll try.

9 deaths…. 9 deaths in my family, all from the jabs. I’m not even mad or upset about 8 of them. Number 1 (the first death) is the one that bothers me more than any.

Death number 1 was my SON. My wife was 20 weeks pregnant and both of my parents and my father-in-law had just received their first booster. Unfortunately, we were around both sides of the family a lot at the time. Everything with the pregnancy was perfect, with zero issues.

August 31st, 2021, my wife began having major blood clots, so I rushed her to the E.R. No pulse on the baby.

She then had to deliver our deceased son on September 1st, accompanied by blood clots the size of golf balls. I almost lost my wife during delivery from blood loss. The doctors only explanation why our son passed could only be attributed to contact with someone shedding that had recently been “vaccinated”. That was the exact words from the doct
03:40 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DannyYoda in this post can reply
May The4th @MayThe4th
02 August, 05:43
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
😪🙏I am so, so sorry for your lost, this is heartbreaking 😪 Keeping you and your wife in my prayers 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
02 August, 10:04
Prayers for strength and comfort. So sorry. Just heartbreaking.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 August, 09:19
I'm so very sorry for your terrible loss!! Losing a baby this far along is extremely difficult (I also lost a son late in pregnancy, my first child😓) and most people do not understand how difficult this is!! You will never forget him, he will always be a part of your family. Your story is heartbreaking, and brought me to tears...
I will definitely keep you and your wife in my prayers. I'd like to suggest that you do something permanent and tangible for your little son, AND for you. Maybe you could arrange to have a bench installed in your favorite park, then you and your wife could go there whenever the grief overwhelms you. Or maybe plant a tree for him somewhere. I have a little locket I wear each year on my son's birthday, and death day. It has his initial, a little heart and a tiny birthstone.
Here is a bible verse that has brought me much comfort over the years.. Psalm 121:5-8
God bless you and your family, my heart and prayers are with you!!😥❤️🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
02 August, 09:00
I am so sorry for your loss and for all whom are getting sick, ailments, diseases, or anything else by people who are vaccinated and shedding on others. What a nasty and cruel world we are living in right now. I am praying for all. Please try to keep the faith and know that we are all in this together. I am sure so many others are going through similar experiences. Just know, my thoughts and prayers are with you all. I love you all.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
02 August, 08:58
Sending so many prayers for you guys.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
02 August, 08:55
🙏🙏🙏 so sorry, praying for you

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 August, 08:55
Sorry for the loss of your son. Prayers up for you and your family🙏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 August, 08:54
Praying for you and your family. We have all sat silent on this subject for too long.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
02 August, 08:48
🙏Praying for all, I have no words but tears. Several in my family have got the jab but none have had any big issues and I hear, see nothing happened to me all the time from them all.

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 August, 02:26
I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I keep thinking of when I was invited to be part of a prayer group called "The Rachel Project." It was dedicated to healing from the loss of children, especially babies in the womb who died. I prayed for my family members who had losses, The lady who led this group was so powerful and beautiful in her prayers. We were encouraged to talk to our babies who were in heaven. For the ones who died with no name, we gave them names. We spent time with them, walking with them and we saw them happy with God watching over them. It was an incredible spiritual experience. I believe it was very real and I saw a lot of healing including my own. I wish for you to have a similar experience.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
02 August, 12:52
🙏

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
01 August, 10:46
My deepest sympathies to you and your wife.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
01 August, 10:43
Absolutely heartbreaking. I am so sorry for you and your wife's loss. My very liberal neighbor's sister just lost her pregnancy second trimester (already has two healthy kiddos) and I couldn't even tell him I was sure it was the vax, All of this is just maddening. Much love to you.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 August, 10:41
Danny, so sorry for your loss. It’s horrible what you and your family have been thru. No words for it except to say I’m praying for all of you🙏❤️🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
01 August, 09:48
so sorry
sending you and your wife my love n light

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 August, 09:43
🙏❤️🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 August, 09:42
Sending you and your wife lots of love💚

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
01 August, 09:40
I'm so sorry Danny. This exact same thing happened to my friend last August. She was due early September.
Sending you many healing prayers to you and your wife.🙏❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 August, 09:36
🙏My condolences and God bless!!! Prayer sent!!!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
01 August, 09:35
🙏🏻 you & yours

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
01 August, 09:30
condolences. im very sorry this is massive.

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
01 August, 09:22
💔💞 God Bless You All 🙏💓

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 August, 09:14
I'm sooo sorry Yoda...I cannot even imagine that kind of pain for you and your wife...God be with you both and give you peace...I'm in tears for you both...🙏😥

ECM Arizona @EM5793
01 August, 08:26
🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 August, 08:17
So sorry for your loss that is awful . Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏 .

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 August, 08:11
So sorry for your loss. Praying the Lord gives you and yours comfort. love and hugs sent your way. 😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
01 August, 08:05
I'm so sorry. We are sometimes numb to what a horror show this has been for some people.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 August, 08:00
So sorry for your devastating loss. 😢 It is so evil what these demonic people have caused. Know that your son awaits you in heaven. Prayers for you and your family. 🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
01 August, 07:51
So very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers out to you and your family.🙏🙏