Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
01 August, 03:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wanted to say something earlier but couldn’t. A few beers later, I guess I’ll try.

9 deaths…. 9 deaths in my family, all from the jabs. I’m not even mad or upset about 8 of them. Number 1 (the first death) is the one that bothers me more than any.

Death number 1 was my SON. My wife was 20 weeks pregnant and both of my parents and my father-in-law had just received their first booster. Unfortunately, we were around both sides of the family a lot at the time. Everything with the pregnancy was perfect, with zero issues.

August 31st, 2021, my wife began having major blood clots, so I rushed her to the E.R. No pulse on the baby.

She then had to deliver our deceased son on September 1st, accompanied by blood clots the size of golf balls. I almost lost my wife during delivery from blood loss. The doctors only explanation why our son passed could only be attributed to contact with someone shedding that had recently been “vaccinated”. That was the exact words from the doct

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
condolences. im very sorry this is massive.
09:30 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
Only people mentioned by silentnQmQre in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silent nQmQre, click on at the bottom under it