Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 August, 06:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thanks for the harsh truths we live in an upside down world, and for the solutions to survive. As an unvaxxed massage and body work therapist, its been tricky to stay healthy. Sounds bizarre to even say..as we speak im sitting outside to try to catch some ultraviolet rays to heal the ongoing skin rashes from exposure to the detoxifying vaxxed. Its an uphill battle. Had a 104 fever for 2 days, lingering cough, and no sense of smell for a couple weeks at height of unsolicited invasion. Trying to keep my head up and my immune system uncompromised is a day to day process. I do a homemade liver flush once a month to kill bacteria and parasites, along with sungazing, and water. Hoping to do anither homeade HCQ recipe soon. I pray th heist of our God given immune systems end. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
31 August, 06:19
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
💫Sending healing energy your way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 August, 04:12
Went to a Taco Tuesday block party, I am sure every single person there was vaxxed. The next morning my husbands throat hurt and he continued to get sicker throughout the day, was ill for two week. I had different symptoms, incredibly weak and felt like I had a cold, I slept one entire day and recovered in about a week.

I am positive we got shedded on.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
14 August, 10:58
Update to what I said before, I now have a severe allergy to wheat.

P8t Riot @P8triot2
06 August, 02:50
Ive had lymph node armpit problems for months. It went away for about a month and its back today..really worried about it.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
04 August, 02:04
Wild Cherry Bark Tincture works well for respiratory illness.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
04 August, 01:58
Women living in a household together will naturally/cosmically adjust body rhythms with all others .........ie gentlemen: all women in the household will have their period at the same time of month.
goodluck

May The4th @MayThe4th
03 August, 11:36
I noticed we were very tired and have headaches when being around some (not all) vaxxed friends but I thought is due to the stress. Until two months ago when I noticed some diffused redness across my husband’s neck. He returned to work in April and 3 days per week he is sitting around these triple/ quadruple vaxxed people. He insisted it was a sunburn so we didn’t pay too much attention. However I got worried after a month of observing that it doesn’t go away. One day he was having lunch with a vaxxed friend/coworker who got EXACTLY the same rush on his neck. His doctor said is a couperose which is odd because couperose is always on your face/cheeks. Since some of you got armpit lumps, my guess is this spike protein may cause some lymphatic dysfunction as well (?). I will order today Lymphdiaral Drainage Cream recommended by a friend and see how it goes… Thank you all for sharing your stories, very helpful.❤️🙏🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 August, 09:01
[They] knew!!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 August, 02:56
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Woooow. So they made Pfizer out to be the mega bad guy...shifting most to Moderna....KNOWING that Moderna actually carried a HIGHER percentage of the deadly components???? Oh man...that IS evil. This was a classic bait and switch used on the people to STILL accomplish their depopulation goals. uggh. Sickening.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
02 August, 07:48
I met someone recently who is double vaxxed and double boostered through the VA. He said if doctors tell him he needs to get the "vaccine," he'll get the "vaccine," no questions asked.

Will doctors be held accountable? I don't believe doctors know everything about health, but I do believe they listen to their governing board, the AMA, who most likely knows better.

Most jabbed people probably fall into this group--blindly following doctors' orders. How sad.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
02 August, 10:13
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Honestly, most Dr.'s do not care/know about side effects of any drug. To me, Dr.'s are nothing more than pill dispensers.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
02 August, 06:52

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
02 August, 04:47
After reading Danny’s heartbreaking story I more than suspect that my 5 month old grandson’s heart condition is a result of shedding. My daughter and her husband are unvaxxed PTs around vaxxed clients and coworkers all day. Her periods became very irregular in 2021 but still got pregnant. Her bp shot up so high the baby had to be delivered at 34 weeks. He survived but now has a heart defect, is on beta blockers and not gaining weight. Even on the meds his heart rate twice has shot up to over 300 bpm and had to have his little heart stopped and restarted. Despite zero history of heart issues in either family, cardiologist claims it’s congenital.
We really need that island.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
03 August, 04:18
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Prayers for your sweet grandson! ❤️🙏❤️

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
02 August, 03:09
I was a Hospital Pharmacy Technician for 30 years in NSW Australia prior to being terminated for not complying with jab mandate. My team were trained in aseptic manufacturing techniques and we were tasked with draw up of the injection for our large hospital clinics. I refused to partake in this new role as I had done many hours of independent research and couldn't consciously have any part in manufacturing these death shots. My colleagues thought I was a nut job. Our vaccine rollout was March 2021 and frontline hospital staff were made automatic appointments asap. My colleagues couldn't get theirs fast enough. Our working environment is in close quarters and I was already aware of the concerns on shedding. It was impossible to avoid being close to them. After they were all jabbed, I had heavy periods lasting for 2 weeks for the next 3 months. I also felt a strange sort of nasal/sinus agitation for 6 months while still working there until I was stood down in September 2021.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 August, 10:11
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
This is mad!! My Granddaughter did not get it either at 911. She has had the same reaction as you are working near her coworkers and sharing phones and head gear with them. What's worse is her Dr sent her to hospital to have her uterus seared to stop the clotting. Like as you would to a wound😳 No one recommended a detox to her?? I am glad you are outa there, you would be feeling deep regret now if you had stayed.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
02 August, 10:23
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
NOT one more red cent was i told myself when i left the Pharmacy field. I was a long-term care Pharmacist from 1989 to 2019. My last day was 12/31/19.
The holy spirit was loud enough to tell me to "get OUT".
Now, i know why. I also was made aware of the whackzines over 25 years ago when my twins were injured by them. That was my wake up call and that is when my redline was established. Here in the States in 2018 most state legislators were removing any and all vaccine exemptions. NOW I know why. It was coming for awhile just like everything else. There is NO coincidences. IT has ALL be pre-planned.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 August, 02:34
My shedding story was about hugging my mom for the first time after a long separation. She didn't tell me she got jabbed because I told her I didn't want to know after warning her. I came home and bled and I had passed menopause. I was scared when it happened because it hadn't hit the news yet. I also developed a softball sized bruise on my calf. When I am around jabbed people I get really bad headaches.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
02 August, 07:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
OMG I can't believe you said that. Our family went to Ikea this weekend. It was absolutely packed full of people. My daughter and I got throbbing headaches the entire time we were in there. As soon as we walked outside, the headaches disappeared. I mentioned to my husband "What if it's bc of all of the vaccinated people we were around?" and he looked at me like he wasn't so sure about that one. But I believe it. Everyone we know is vaccinated and every time we are around them I feel like dog poo or one of us end up getting sick. When will this end? I've tried not to limit my kids from from being around jabbed people bc everyone they know is jabbed. So it's not really an option. The only good thing that has come out of this is that my daughter had a falling out with one of her friends who mother is a school nurse and coo coo for coco puffs and jabs everyone in her family endlessly. So now my kid isn't exposed to her literal toxicity anymore. I"m ready for the end to be in sight.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
02 August, 02:23
https://time.com/collectio...
This is not about R v D.
This is about preserving our way of life.
If America falls, the World falls.
Patriots on guard.
Q

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 August, 02:19
Blv i've been shedded on by neighbour & got covid soon after she had the jab. Have even wondered whether it's poss ppl can be💉 without realising!?
Fact is we simply don't know anything for certain.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
02 August, 01:51
I've fought off shingles four times in the last two years. The skin on my back and upper arms was very sensitive for a few days, Two other women have also had the same experience after close contact with a double jabbed and boosted person who incidentally got shingles shortly after her 1st booster jab.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 August, 12:42
Very valuable information. Quite likely this explains a lot! Thank you VK🙏

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
01 August, 10:14
Cleanse and Nourish, that's how you Treat, Cure, and Prevent every disease.

Your body has an eliminatory system, and your skin is the largest organ in that system. Sweating helps, with the help of herbs like Yarrow, Cilantro, and Cayenne in some tea. Bentonite Clay attracts Heavy metals and other toxins through the skin. A foot bath, or full bath, with added Activated Charcoal, Cayenne, Yarrow, Cilantro will expediate the elimination through the skin.

As far as Nourishing goes, your body is that of a mammal, and so, what do mammals eat? Do mammals shop for processed, chemical laden, GMO food at a Grocery Store? Nourishing a mammal body is best achieved by eating food from the Earth, as close to freshly gathered as you can get it. This correct mammal diet creates a healthy, alkaline body that disease can not grow in, because it has no diseased tissue to grow on.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
02 August, 03:03
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Lots of great truth here. Most diseases if not all can't flourish in an alkaline environment. It also helps a lot to try to drink water that is deuterium depleted down to 120 PPM. It is pretty easy to make.

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
01 August, 09:59

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
01 August, 09:49
Doctors here in Alabama wont give Ivermectin or HCQ. Any recommendations on how to get them?
I had C19 in 2020 & every symptom I had was completely bass ackwards for me! 😂STORY OF MY LIFE🤣 The strangest symptom was a severe rash very similar to Shingles, but worse, ALL over my body!!! Exactly a year later, I was around my dad (who’s stubborn as a mule) and was just vaxxed; That painful rash came back again! My youngest daughter who was also around him had 3 periods in 1 month! That was a fun month, HORMONES flying everywhere. 🤦‍♀️

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 August, 10:04
In response Holly Brewer to her Publication
Online @ reliablepharmacy.com / pushhealth.com / invermectin.com / alldaychemist.com . The first is highly recommended. Hope this helps.👍

Blue Skies @ADeMills
02 August, 07:10
In response Holly Brewer to her Publication
My daughter started bleeding non stop after they rolled out the jab for teens and had her period almost every day for a year. Severely anemic. High levels of testosterone. Diagnosed with PCOS. Horrible health while in school. Once school let out my kids have been well. Anyway....I ended up with a parasite and took Praziquantel. I passed an ecosystem. I got my doc to treat my whole family. My daughter, after her first treatment, started a normal period. Diagnosed with anemia in Feb, PCOS in april, praziquantel treatment in may. Went to doc for bloodwork and follow up. No longer anemic, hormones leveled out, and have just a couple other issues to address but are on the upswing. All in time for school to start next week and have her exposed to all the crazy people again. That being said, parasite cleanses. The only way to stay ahead of the jab effects. VK taught me a lot about diff natural substances to detox with when he was on twitter. Artemesia. IntestinePro. Wormwood, etc.

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
01 August, 09:35
Just got another batch. Fasting / Water = Detox + Thc 😆❤️🇺🇲🦅

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
01 August, 09:33
just ending 2 weeks w/ virus post picnic with recently vaxed person. hcq zinc, c, d and z-pak.
still low energy.

yes, this is worse than the original covid.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
02 August, 07:14
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
I have found that 21 days is the sweet spot to feeling mostly back to normal

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 August, 09:01
This will help detox and help with skin rashes.
Thanks @MartinGeddes

01 August, 11:17
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

01 August, 11:20
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Buy pure organic ingredients especially if you ingest any of these.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
01 August, 08:44
VK, if the unvaxxed have been shedded on, then are we all the same now as the vaxxed? Do we all have the spike in some form ?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 August, 02:39
In response Jen ... to his Publication
I don't have any evidence to suggest that. If we are healthy our bodies will fight these things off.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 August, 08:43
My family did not get vaxed except one grandson who was told he would need it to be able to work he has a 8 month beautful daughter , he only had the first one and i made him promise me he wouldn’t get any more , he joined the Navy and left today i pray to God they don’t make him get any more , i am worried sick over this . My sister , brother , uncle and their famlies are all vaxed i have been around them but no effects from it . My husbands boss got vaxed and every one who works there got sick his boss’s son and my husband both had covid bacterial pneumonia , his boss’s son passed away because they gave him remdesivir then the vent . There has to be something that can help people that got that damn vax why is it not being told. Yes there are some podcast with things you can do but who do you trust ?

Law & Physics @physics171
01 August, 08:02
This may assist you.
A good question is what is the common cold as viruses for humans do not exist.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE VIROLOGY A GLOBAL LIE NO COVID19 SARS-COV-2 EXISTS - PART 1

EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE VIROLOGY A GLOBAL LIE NO COVID19 SARS-COV-2 EXISTS - PART 2

CHRISTINE MASSEY & THE PEOPLE POWERFUL EVIDENCE COVID 19 IS A LIE POLICE ASSOCIATIONS ON NOTICE

Law & Physics @physics171
01 August, 08:01
Quinine is good, Tonic water is not good and suspect to have Graphene oxide and other toxic substances in it.
Never drink liquids from system stores, from town water systems, liquids from globalist companies.
Much Damage can be done ingesting substances from the system.

The level is Quinine is not high enough to do much.
Cinchona bark has higher levels of Quinine in it.
Cinchona bark is what HCQ is made from.
HCQ kills parasites and is a Zinc Ionophore, meaning the Quinine assists the body in up-taking the zinc into the body.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
01 August, 07:51
My hubby and I went to our friend's house and found out they both had the jab after we were there for about 30 minutes. My cycle didn't happen that month and I had headaches that I never get along with feeling very tired. I also had some hair loss and a very itchy rash. I detoxed with chaparral for a few days and took Quercetin 500 mg, 1000 mg Vit C, and 50 mg of zinc 2 x a day. I got my Vit D from being outside. I felt better within a week. Many months later I was around someone else that had the jab and the same things happened again so I detoxed with chaparral once more and did the same Vitamin regimen.