Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 July, 08:18
oh lordy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
New York City uses 1 billion gallons of drinking water PER DAY.
The water comes from surface reservoirs.
I sure hope they have good people in place to Watch the Water.
11:03 PM - Jul 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 August, 11:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
i smell murder and/or illness from this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 August, 10:30
I would avoid all city water! That includes cooking your food in it. Ice at home or places you get drinks!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 August, 08:31
You can see the test results for your water, by zipcode.
Just research it.

Then get a Berkey filter and perhaps an ionizer, which adds more oxygen to the water (changes it structure) to help the blood stay oxygenated ... open / not clumped together.
Dr' Jane Ruby on Stew peters, or Dr. Carrie Madej, etc. have noted the irregular blood cells clumping due to the vax / heavy metals.

Its a constant detoxing from all the environmental contamination.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
01 August, 08:43
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I have not heard of an ionizer, is there a brand you recommend? Or a requirement for a good one?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 August, 09:04
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Generica, since youve done the researching may I pick your brain? If I have reverse osmosis water is that that same as getting a Berkey? Does it filter out the same stuff?
And do you have the link for the water results by zip code?

TBo ogg donated @tbog
01 August, 07:58
Think about how many tanker trucks they would need to continuously contaminate the water.

And all the testing zones they would need to bypass.

This would not be a small operation. People would whistleblow.

Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
01 August, 09:16
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
unless what they store it in is whats releasing the toxins. Also if not covered properly think how much air traffic goes over NY the chemtrails all day long fall on the water if not covered a quick easy and discrete way to posion the water hole

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 August, 05:46
I have Never Trusted Tap Water and Drank very Minimal Amounts of it throughout my life, although it was probably present in the excessive amounts of soda that I drank at one time. I Now Drink only Artesian Well Water from Local Sources.
City Water not only contains Floride and other potentially harmful elements, but ALSO Contains Urinary Bi-Products of all of the Various Medications that are taken by the Millions of People who Utilize a given source. City Water Systems do not Filter out these Urinary Byproducts and so everyone is Drinking a Pharmaceutical Cocktail of Unknown Drugs--particularly the Anti-anxiety and other "Anti-depressive Medications like Prozac as well as Psychotropic Medicines etc. It's No Wonder that People are EASILY Programmed and "Brainwashed" particularly when Exposed to the to the Calibrated Sound/Light Frequencies of the Media that they Consume

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
01 August, 11:09
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
there are a huge number of substances that show up monthly in our water supply that are "unidentified" unbeknownst to the public. not much emphasis is placed on what's absorbed through the skin through showering/bathing/swimming.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
01 August, 05:44
Not just NYC … ALL major cities
They want to illuminate the mass populations remember