Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 July, 08:18
oh lordy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
31 July, 11:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
New York City uses 1 billion gallons of drinking water PER DAY.
The water comes from surface reservoirs.
I sure hope they have good people in place to Watch the Water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 August, 08:31
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
You can see the test results for your water, by zipcode.
Just research it.

Then get a Berkey filter and perhaps an ionizer, which adds more oxygen to the water (changes it structure) to help the blood stay oxygenated ... open / not clumped together.
Dr' Jane Ruby on Stew peters, or Dr. Carrie Madej, etc. have noted the irregular blood cells clumping due to the vax / heavy metals.

Its a constant detoxing from all the environmental contamination.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Generica, since youve done the researching may I pick your brain? If I have reverse osmosis water is that that same as getting a Berkey? Does it filter out the same stuff?
And do you have the link for the water results by zip code?
09:04 AM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 August, 09:12
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Yes I've heard several talk about the reverse osmosis being a natural healer ... from several resources ... I think the like is easy to find ... just researching the products, they normally invite you to test your own water and offer a link ... that's how i found it.
Sadly the testing shows serious problems, at least in my area Northern Virginia.