Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 July, 08:18
oh lordy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
31 July, 11:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
New York City uses 1 billion gallons of drinking water PER DAY.
The water comes from surface reservoirs.
I sure hope they have good people in place to Watch the Water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
I have Never Trusted Tap Water and Drank very Minimal Amounts of it throughout my life, although it was probably present in the excessive amounts of soda that I drank at one time. I Now Drink only Artesian Well Water from Local Sources.
City Water not only contains Floride and other potentially harmful elements, but ALSO Contains Urinary Bi-Products of all of the Various Medications that are taken by the Millions of People who Utilize a given source. City Water Systems do not Filter out these Urinary Byproducts and so everyone is Drinking a Pharmaceutical Cocktail of Unknown Drugs--particularly the Anti-anxiety and other "Anti-depressive Medications like Prozac as well as Psychotropic Medicines etc. It's No Wonder that People are EASILY Programmed and "Brainwashed" particularly when Exposed to the to the Calibrated Sound/Light Frequencies of the Media that they Consume
05:46 AM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
01 August, 11:09
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
there are a huge number of substances that show up monthly in our water supply that are "unidentified" unbeknownst to the public. not much emphasis is placed on what's absorbed through the skin through showering/bathing/swimming.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 August, 11:58
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
It is a TESTAMENT to the God-Given Design of Human Anatomy that Any of Us are Relatively Healthy, in Spite of All the Environmental Toxins that have been Purposefully Designed to Sicken Us and Keep Us Dependent Upon their so called "Health Care System"--a System that Ultimately has Only Three Solutions, Endlessly Applied in Multitudinous Protocols: DRUG US WITH PHARM/"FARM"ACEUTICALS, UNNECESSARY AND UNJUSTIFIED SURGERIES (i.e. When there are Ways to PREVENT People from Needing Surgery in the First Place) and RADIATION and CHEMOTHERAPY--Destroying Healthy Living Cells in an Ultimately Vain Attempt to "Kill" the Diseased Cancerous Cells and Blindly Hope that Your God-Given Immune System will Repair the Damage.
This is, is in Essence, the so-called Health Care System that People Spend their Lives and Financial Resources on. People Struggle to Buy "Health Insurance" so that they may be Eventually Subject to One of these Three Modalities.