Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 August, 01:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 August, 06:58
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
But drink it up, sez the mayor!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
01 August, 02:17
please drink the tap water because we're poisoning you. also, pack a bag in case you have hurry out of the city in case it is attacked by nukes.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
01 August, 12:37
Did they tap into the Colorado River? I bet they did. They tried to do this with the Great Lakes. I bet Whitmer would allow them to drain the lakes as well.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 August, 01:25
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
nestle corp, under cover of darkness and wooded area,
has been siphoning from the great lakes as of maybe
5-10yrs ago and selling it back to us via bottled

also, about that time, or before, there was alt news of giant
barges going to china w/ water from what is known as the
'gem' of the world re water, the great lakes

just recollections from past research, don't have links now

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
01 August, 12:23
Oh no,
Watch the water?

memes matter @NoComment
01 August, 12:19
👀
,in norway the tap water has been cleaner then bottled water since ww2
I think the Y is many,and the answears may be in contrast to eachother
what if the tech came to NYC during the clean up there under the gize of the war(?)
many timelines to follow:)
what if the era of light comes faster then it takes to hold a dark one? and its manifesting all ova?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 August, 10:28
WATCH THE WATE

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
01 August, 10:03
My tap water reads red... 152PPM 🤢🤮

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
01 August, 09:47
i worked at a waste water treatment plant in college…. that was the last year (23 years ago) that i ever consumed water out of a tap. 😜

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 August, 09:37
More Tap Water More Flouride More Controllable Sheeple...Docile ;(

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 August, 09:29
Now i don't wanna drink water ever again lol

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
01 August, 09:23
Deleted but I’m reposting and sticking to the timestamp. Relative to your repost of ‘Watch the water’

This post TS 8:18 >> 8+1+8=17 > Oct 31, 2017
‘Watch the water’ repost TS 11:03 >23>Nov 1, 2017
One day apart.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
01 August, 09:22
Yes, hydrate yourself with flouride, chlorine, water treatment chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOCS) and toxins.
All good for YOU ... so "they" say

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
01 August, 09:21
Well, that's not suspicious at all.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
01 August, 09:13
Twilight Zone feels

Also Reminds me of a story back in the mid '70's
Public tap water was used to sterilize people i.e eugenic

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 August, 09:09
I have been blessing my water and thanking it before drinking it ever since I watched Emoto’s documentary. I also do this in the shower and ask it to rid my body of any toxins.
I know it sounds cray but what if it works 😊

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 August, 10:25
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I think you're probably on point!
Many years ago I stopped by the store on the way home from work and picked up some fried chicken. I hadn't eaten anything all day, and when I got home I was so hungry I stood at the kitchen counter and ate -- without thanking God for it and asking him to bless it as I usually do. Was up sick all night 😖.
We should always pray over our food; we have a lot of toxins to counteract these days! 😬
Hadn't thought about praying over the water; thank you for that! ☺️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 August, 09:04
Just when you think they can't go any lower

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 August, 09:03
Just checked my water contaminants. No problem, only 500x the health guideline on arsenic - cancer causing

https://www.ewg.org/tapwat...

arba happihr @arba
01 August, 09:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
HA HA I checked mine too
I have a well the water isn't fit for using.
Still needs filters the size of two huge bombs for filtering.
And pay for the toxic water to boot.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 August, 09:22
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Do you have mining in your area, or old mines? We turned down a lot of land years ago, because of the old mine Arsenic levels - its almost impossible to filter that out.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
01 August, 08:51
good morning
watch the water????

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
01 August, 08:49
Just inject fluoride straight to the pineal gland

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
01 August, 08:49
Just inject fluoride straight to the pineal gland

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 August, 08:47
All I hear going off in my head is: "WATCH THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 August, 08:44
GET YOUR DAILY DOSE OF MIND NUMBING FLORIDE AND OTHER LETHAL TOXINS YOU WONT KNOW YOU'RE STUPID.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
01 August, 08:44

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
01 August, 08:41
Remember, It’s a Movie Designed to Awaken ….

If Attention is being drawn to it … It has already been cleaned up.
Think shortages & food distribution facilities…
The poisonous stuff is already removed

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 August, 08:16
I never go out with out my alkaline ph water bottle.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 August, 08:46
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I haven't heard of that. It tests the water you are about to drink? Do you have a link to it?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 August, 08:16
I never go out with out my alkaline ph water bottle.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
01 August, 08:05
This is why I am watching my water

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 August, 07:41
I raise your oh lordy with a

wow wtf

hope saxton @Scribe11
01 August, 07:22
Good morning Vincent ❤
I have been billing and filtering our water for over a year.
Even most bottled water is full of flouride and metals.
Watch the water.

hope saxton @Scribe11
01 August, 07:23
In response hope saxton to her Publication
boiling

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
01 August, 07:21
yum I Love Fluoride 😵‍