Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 July, 08:18
oh lordy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
31 July, 11:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
New York City uses 1 billion gallons of drinking water PER DAY.
The water comes from surface reservoirs.
I sure hope they have good people in place to Watch the Water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
You can see the test results for your water, by zipcode.
Just research it.

Then get a Berkey filter and perhaps an ionizer, which adds more oxygen to the water (changes it structure) to help the blood stay oxygenated ... open / not clumped together.
Dr' Jane Ruby on Stew peters, or Dr. Carrie Madej, etc. have noted the irregular blood cells clumping due to the vax / heavy metals.

Its a constant detoxing from all the environmental contamination.
08:31 AM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 August, 09:04
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Generica, since youve done the researching may I pick your brain? If I have reverse osmosis water is that that same as getting a Berkey? Does it filter out the same stuff?
And do you have the link for the water results by zip code?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 August, 09:12
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Yes I've heard several talk about the reverse osmosis being a natural healer ... from several resources ... I think the like is easy to find ... just researching the products, they normally invite you to test your own water and offer a link ... that's how i found it.
Sadly the testing shows serious problems, at least in my area Northern Virginia.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
01 August, 08:43
I have not heard of an ionizer, is there a brand you recommend? Or a requirement for a good one?

01 August, 08:49
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Sure this is a pricey item ... I saved on a special ... been watching them for a while. I got the Aqua-Ionizer Deluxe 9.0
I researched and compared and (for me) it was the best option.
Still $$$ !
Then I kept looking and they had some specials / savings.
Good Luck in your search - I know you're very resourceful.
You'll find the right one.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
01 August, 08:42
The Berkley was a too pricy for us but we found this guy and have been VERY happy with our system. He uses the same quality of filter, its just rigged up in two food grade buckets. Plus he sent a free Bible (which I gave to a friend who recently found Jesus) and he gives filters away to the needy when he can. I think it was around $60. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
FREE Water Filter Water of Life - YouTube

Due to donations and gifts from fellow Christians, we now have the funds to fill orders for FREE water filters (for the needy). Please Email your request for...

01 August, 08:45
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
That's great, whatever works ... thanks for adding this info!