Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 July, 08:07
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Follow the money...
https://www.courant.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
30 July, 02:32
have you seen this site? soooo weird

https://twinstrangers.net/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 July, 02:34
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Wild stuff...

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 July, 02:29
I knew it as soon as I saw Hogg boy... but man am I glad a bunch of other people agree now 😎

God Wins donated @GR2021
29 July, 11:23
And to think how the dirty media played their part in deceiving and lying to the people.

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 July, 11:21

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
29 July, 11:00

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 July, 11:19
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Secret org, the lawyers and the judge but wtf do I know.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 July, 10:45
The dad allegedly worked for Cubic Simulation Systems.
When you go to their website, it tries to load something malicious and my antivirus blocks their site!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 July, 10:35
I wonder if the Defense Contractor happened to be associated with VisionBox. CrisisActors.org was run by VisionBox.

https://web.archive.org/we...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 July, 09:36
I am sorry. Anyone conspiring with False Flag activities is a TRAITOR. Straight up! The purpose is to Deceive citizens & assault the Constitution.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 July, 09:27
. sync was just thinking sandyhook 2012 was the real start for them. Obama set up all he needed to with a free 4 years.

they/he didn't get everything they/he wanted. Its going to bite em.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 July, 11:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
And what about this one????

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 August, 12:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Before or after Sandy Hook?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 July, 09:04
Yup👍
And there is the possibility that Kyle Rittenhouse is also a Sandy Hook Kid .
Many morgages were paid off that Christmas.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
30 July, 11:15
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Hopefully,
we will see the
"House of Shame"
brought down on all the participants,
at long last!