Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 July, 09:02
Did you know that?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
. sync was just thinking sandyhook 2012 was the real start for them. Obama set up all he needed to with a free 4 years.

they/he didn't get everything they/he wanted. Its going to bite em.
09:27 PM - Jul 29, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 August, 12:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Before or after Sandy Hook?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 July, 11:40
And what about this one????

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 July, 11:37
I thought everybody on AU knew this. .sync

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 July, 11:33
When Will the truth about George floyd come out ? Still seeing people with BLM signs .

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 July, 11:23
“WHY school shootings?”

Caps = 24 > 816.
TS = 9:27 PM > 9:9 > 18.

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
29 July, 11:11
Clowns in America 🤡

Jill Lampton @jfren
29 July, 10:46
AMEN! The harrowingly gut-wrenching lengths, that that vituperative buffoon, and his equally treacherous ilk, would go to, nevermind the heinously unspeakable collateral damage of innocence that may ensue…anything and everything to further their seditiously egregious agenda…banefully unconscionable on each and every fooking level!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
29 July, 10:43
Sandy hook pulse nightclub Ahmaud Arbery George Floyd all staged

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 July, 10:34
Parkland too....

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 July, 10:31
This is the first web archive capture of the Crisis Actors website, a couple of weeks after Sandy Hook. The website itself was created somewhere in between if I remember right.

https://web.archive.org/we...

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 July, 11:03
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 July, 10:17
Circle Back ./ Boomerang

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
the bite that has no cure
No Such Agency accidentally realeases it all

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
There's a dark little rabbit hole. Clowns In America. SERCO- The Biggest Company You Never Heard Of. Then Hurricane Sandy to stamp an exclamation mark on the ritual. Take the single tear challenge. Find one Sandy Hook parent that shed a tear. I'll be waiting.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
30 July, 03:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Interesting, SERCO in Australia deal with our prisons AND hospitals.....

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 July, 10:06
I think Sandy hook was the one i watched live on FN and they aired only a few times a shot of someone running out the back of the school in all black that the police chased up the hill and had surrounded woth guns drawn that day. They even soad i wonder who is on the ground up there. Then it strted showing the kids interviews and the kids said the shooter eas dead inside the school nothing was shown again and nothing ever mentioned about that other person.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
29 July, 10:05

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 July, 10:48
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Great video!

1776 ... @IGG1776
29 July, 09:48
Fooked .

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

29 July, 10:31
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
My friend and I were at Disney world and we seen robin Williams she freaked out and followed him to a hat shop where the security would not let us in he was a very nice man and told them we could enter my friend took a picture with him and he motion me over to also take a picture but I realized I didn't even want to and said no that's OK that's when I realized I was a little bit different

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
29 July, 09:46
It becoming so obvious. Im almost out of popcorn. lol

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
29 July, 09:40

29 July, 10:35
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
It's so obvious that they used his face for Adam Lanza I can't believe that people don't see it