Whimma Texas @Whimma
27 July, 10:21
Tomorrow I have to read my 16 yo daughters victim impact statement to the court in front of her 35 year old rapist.
i need prayers for strength and control over my emotions.
please pray

*also, I love how freely patriots on AU ask and receive prayer.. it's like part of God's healing garden when you're here with friends 💜

#prayingpatriots
#GodWins
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 July, 09:04
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Whimma - thinking about you....how did it go today?

@whimma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
28 July, 09:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Came here to ask her too...

@whimma

Whimma Texas @Whimma
thank you friends! i actually felt like i had an army of frogs by my side 😆
i felt everyone's prayers and it was hard. his dad literally sat there laughing at me as i read this statement in front of strangers! pure evil!
BUT..I did it with the help of my friends and our true Father! he's off for 8 years in a Texas prison.. not long enough but I'll take it!
09:55 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 July, 08:54
🤗🙏❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 July, 01:49
You are so welcome. I glad we were able to help you through it. Together we can achieve anything.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
29 July, 09:50
So proud of you for facing that evil head on. I wish your family healing and a bright beautiful future.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
30 July, 01:12
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
thank you 💜

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 July, 08:53
I was praying. BUT hard subject matter, I was raped as a teen. POS had a dad who was an attorney, grandfather who was a judge. POS actually said to me, we both know what I did but if you tried to get me in trouble, they would drag you thru the mud. COCKY MOFO Tommy Malone and his family. I told him as a teen, you are an evil pos. You think you are a big fish, your a tiny fish, in a tinier pond. YOU ARE gonna do something to end up in prison, and when you do, every morning you wake up and remember me telling you this, you pos. WELL he had an online scam of some fake drugs that killed some folks and he ended up doing like two decades. I saw last year he was on face crook scamming again. He got out.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 July, 08:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Was my older brothers friend. Didn't tell my family for decades what happened. Having said that, my bro didn't know. WELL he showed up at my house AFTER raping me, with my brother to "spend the night" when my bro was sleeping that pos tried to attack me. MAMA woke up and she heard me telling him to get out of my room. She showed up with a double barrel shot gun in her night gown and said TOMMY MALONE IF YOU DO NOT GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER< I AM GONNA BLOW YOUR ASS RIGHT THRU THAT WINDOW> and mama hardly ever cussed, and still doesn't. She made him walk home. He CRIED and said it was far, she said you really think I give a shit, get to walking.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
29 July, 08:26
💞🙏

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
29 July, 07:02
💚🌟💚

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
29 July, 05:45
Amen. Father God's Peace That Passes
ALL Understanding Cleanse Your Hearts And Minds In Jesus Name.

Anytime I Have A Moment Something
Reminds Me Of Unfortunate Situations
I Ask Father God To Take Those Thoughts Away Through Christ Jesus' Healing.
Amen.💕🙏💕

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 July, 02:12
✨💖

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
29 July, 12:44
pedos get beat up in prison. God bless u and ur family for seeing this through❤️

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
29 July, 12:43
Whimma, I pray you and your daughter will feel some closure from this. My daughter was drugged and raped by two men when she was 22. She was told not to report since it was her word against theirs and she could not remember details because of the drugs they slipped in her drink. She was always an outgoing and happy person but at 24 her light remains dimmed from her experience. Let us pray for our daughters and all others that have faced these demons. Let us pray that they once again find their internal light and shine brighter than ever.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
29 July, 02:09
In response Kitten Sitten Grandma to her Publication
I pray each day for all victims and their families and I know that with support from community like we have here on AU we can heal together ❤️ 💖

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 July, 12:25
🥰🥰🥰

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 July, 12:24
😘🙏😇💜

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
28 July, 11:49
So glad you made it through!! Peace to you and your daughter!! ❤️ ✌️ 🙏

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 11:53
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
❤️✌️

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
28 July, 11:12
💜May Both You and Your Daughter know Immediate Healing.💜
He won't last eight years; know that and let him go.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 11:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
👍

American Girl @Americangirl
28 July, 10:51

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
28 July, 10:27
Bless you and your daughter. Thank you for the update...prison has their own justice for pedophile rapist....

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
28 July, 10:27
Bless you and your daughter. Thank you for the update...prison has their own justice for pedophile rapist....

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 10:31
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
yes they do!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 July, 10:24
May God send the healing now for your family ! God Bless ! 🙏

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
28 July, 10:23
God is good! I hope the healing can begin now.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
28 July, 10:17
👊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 July, 10:07
I pray you and your daughter won't be troubled by these wicked people from this point forward. May God bless and protect you both.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 10:09
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
thank you

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 10:04

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
29 July, 10:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sept 26th
HNY April
IFC 7/11(SOL)

Pink Totter @Totter
28 July, 10:01
You did have an army with you, been praying for you all day. Bless you, you faced evil today and came out ahead. Time for you and your daughter to heal.🙏💗

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 10:12
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I've felt it.. truly! thank you 🙏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 July, 10:00
♥️