Whimma Texas @Whimma
27 July, 10:21
Tomorrow I have to read my 16 yo daughters victim impact statement to the court in front of her 35 year old rapist.
i need prayers for strength and control over my emotions.
please pray

*also, I love how freely patriots on AU ask and receive prayer.. it's like part of God's healing garden when you're here with friends 💜

#prayingpatriots
#GodWins
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 July, 09:04
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Whimma - thinking about you....how did it go today?

@whimma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
28 July, 09:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Came here to ask her too...

@whimma

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 09:55
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
thank you friends! i actually felt like i had an army of frogs by my side 😆
i felt everyone's prayers and it was hard. his dad literally sat there laughing at me as i read this statement in front of strangers! pure evil!
BUT..I did it with the help of my friends and our true Father! he's off for 8 years in a Texas prison.. not long enough but I'll take it!

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
28 July, 11:12
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
💜May Both You and Your Daughter know Immediate Healing.💜
He won't last eight years; know that and let him go.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
👍
11:23 PM - Jul 28, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Whimma Texas, click on at the bottom under it