Whimma Texas @Whimma
27 July, 10:21
Tomorrow I have to read my 16 yo daughters victim impact statement to the court in front of her 35 year old rapist.
i need prayers for strength and control over my emotions.
please pray

*also, I love how freely patriots on AU ask and receive prayer.. it's like part of God's healing garden when you're here with friends 💜

#prayingpatriots
#GodWins
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 July, 09:04
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Whimma - thinking about you....how did it go today?

@whimma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 July, 09:55
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
thank you friends! i actually felt like i had an army of frogs by my side 😆
i felt everyone's prayers and it was hard. his dad literally sat there laughing at me as i read this statement in front of strangers! pure evil!
BUT..I did it with the help of my friends and our true Father! he's off for 8 years in a Texas prison.. not long enough but I'll take it!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 July, 01:49
You are so welcome. I glad we were able to help you through it. Together we can achieve anything.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 July, 08:54
🤗🙏❤️