Whimma Texas @Whimma
Tomorrow I have to read my 16 yo daughters victim impact statement to the court in front of her 35 year old rapist.
i need prayers for strength and control over my emotions.
please pray

*also, I love how freely patriots on AU ask and receive prayer.. it's like part of God's healing garden when you're here with friends 💜

#prayingpatriots
#GodWins
#FamilyIsEverything
10:21 AM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
01 August, 09:05
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
I have tears in my eyes for you and your daughter. Go in there tomorrow knowing in your heart and soul that you have already won, your daughter has already won, and this evil man will receive his judgement because God has already won. Peace and love to you. Put on that full armor of God and roar!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
02 August, 12:33
In response The Real Me to her Publication
thank you ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 July, 01:25
Sending prayers for Peace and Comfort🙏

Nunya Business @AAug22
29 July, 06:59
Sending prayers. On the bright side, your daughter is seeing her day in court, may she also see justice....mine never even got an arrest of her rapist.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
30 July, 01:12
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I'm so sorry to hear that. i can't wait for Jesus to save us from this evil vile filth 🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
28 July, 11:38
prayers for you and your family 💕

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
28 July, 11:04
❤️Your strength and positivity is amazing. God Bless your family.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 July, 09:04
Whimma - thinking about you....how did it go today?

@whimma

Pink Totter @Totter
28 July, 09:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Came here to ask her too...

@whimma

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
28 July, 11:42
Praying for you and your daughter. Don’t forget to breathe🙏🙏♥️♥️

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 July, 09:16
You are never alone... #BeStrongInLoveNLight #WeAreWithYou 🌈✨🙏

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 July, 09:00
We're with you all day and every day.

Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
28 July, 06:15
Praying that God lifts you up and gives you strength and courage! 🙏

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 July, 04:54
Sending a prayer for you and daughter. 🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 July, 03:05
🙏🙏🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
28 July, 03:04
Sending you love and strength💚 and that justice is served.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
28 July, 01:32
With God love and guidance strength will come to you for your daughter, my God bless you now and forevermore.
Strength Love and Light to you.🙏💜

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 July, 01:16
Prayers for your daughter and for you 🙏🙏🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 July, 01:02

Anne Kats @anneanon1
28 July, 12:02
God is there he wont leave or forsake you let him know your needs he loves you wewant to than God in advance for his comfort over you may he put his words in you mouth God blee you and your daughter may God fill you with peace Amen and Amen 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
27 July, 11:59
Strength Be with You.
God's Speed 💜💜💜

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 11:44
Prayers do you and so many more to your daughter as well.
🙏We will ask God to be with you both, to give you the strength you need to get justice and the grace to help her get passed such a horrible event in her life, to not allow this evil to take any more of her energy in her life ahead.🙏

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
27 July, 11:42
🙏🙏🙏

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
27 July, 11:18
May the Lord bless, strengthen, and empower you, and as you open your mouth, may HE fill it!

My heart and prayers are with and for you and you daughter. He is faithful, and you are your daughter will be victorious by His mighty hand.

"Vengeance is Mine, says the Lord"

"I will repay"

You are correct, too. Family IS everything, and you are ours🙏

Iam Mie @iammiele
27 July, 11:16
🙏🙏🙏Prayers up! May angel wings surround you and keep you strong and protected.

Iam Mie @iammiele

Iam Mie @iammiele

Iam Mie @iammiele

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
27 July, 11:02
Not an easy road, but God is with you as you deal with this terrible ordeal May he wrap his arms around you and your daughter and may he judge harshly those who have harmed your daughter. Stay strong.

Kim Board @Kimpossible
27 July, 10:50
Sending prayers 🥰

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
27 July, 10:32
Prayers of protection and strength for you and your daughter. God be with and heal you both.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
27 July, 10:23
Love amd prayers & the armor of god to shield & protect you and yours on jesus name O /we pray AMEN

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts