AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 July, 07:14
UPDATES WITH TONY

https://youtu.be/PFoBLWcAr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 07:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
One of the only things that is making sense - #TheGreatDefault

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
24 July, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you believe in the great default (I do too) then I don't understand why you would want to hold xrp now? I also don't understand when I see other crypto investors hodling some crypto yet saying btc to $0 - as if that wouldn't wipe out all crypto.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 06:13
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I don't believe or hope BTC will go to zero. Most likely going to hit $100k in the next couple of years but still has room to go down to $10K. Just don't know what 100k will be able to buy by then.

I keep loading up on XRP because the banks are going to need a bridge before default. Its going to cause a squeeze in the supply.
If XRP dips lower I am fine with it. In it for the long run.
This isn't advise just an FYI on how I am looking at things.

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
VK, I know you are not a Financial Advisor but.... I have one of my 401K’s still left in Fidelity 🤦‍♀️. (From the Lying Cheating Ex) anyway, Do you know of anyway to withdraw ALL or Most without their Illegal Taxes stealing from me?

Or.... Do you think I should just say Screw It, Get out what is left regardless?

I guess What I am asking is....The GREAT CRASH of 2022 will NEVER be able to Rebuild the current FIAT USELESS USD Retirement Accounts, correct? So either USE IT or LOSE IT, Now?
09:13 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 July, 11:03
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Getout of Fideltiy and set up a self-directed IRA with a local invesment company (shop local) and move existing 401K assts into it. Keep some in cash position, but also buy real (not paper) gold n silver with it. Lots of YT vids on this. ❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 July, 05:18
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
so if we have silver/gold, how can we use this when the crash happens? I mean, grocery stores, retail stores will they take it?
Just some basic ?’s