AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 July, 07:14
UPDATES WITH TONY

https://youtu.be/PFoBLWcAr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 07:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
One of the only things that is making sense - #TheGreatDefault

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
If you believe in the great default (I do too) then I don't understand why you would want to hold xrp now? I also don't understand when I see other crypto investors hodling some crypto yet saying btc to $0 - as if that wouldn't wipe out all crypto.
09:39 PM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GenealogistErin in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 July, 05:27
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
bitcoin has no tangible assets backing it
no gold
no precious metals.
no oil or commodities
nothing but pure demand
its a fiat currency based on a fiat $ that is soon to become worthless

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 July, 09:55
Fiat crypto got to go, the same as fiat paper.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
25 July, 08:10
I had that thought too? Not my area.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 06:13
I don't believe or hope BTC will go to zero. Most likely going to hit $100k in the next couple of years but still has room to go down to $10K. Just don't know what 100k will be able to buy by then.

I keep loading up on XRP because the banks are going to need a bridge before default. Its going to cause a squeeze in the supply.
If XRP dips lower I am fine with it. In it for the long run.
This isn't advise just an FYI on how I am looking at things.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 July, 03:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Robert Kiyosaki has an interesting prediction!

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
24 July, 09:42