AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 July, 07:14
UPDATES WITH TONY

https://youtu.be/PFoBLWcAr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 07:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
One of the only things that is making sense - #TheGreatDefault

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
24 July, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you believe in the great default (I do too) then I don't understand why you would want to hold xrp now? I also don't understand when I see other crypto investors hodling some crypto yet saying btc to $0 - as if that wouldn't wipe out all crypto.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I don't believe or hope BTC will go to zero. Most likely going to hit $100k in the next couple of years but still has room to go down to $10K. Just don't know what 100k will be able to buy by then.

I keep loading up on XRP because the banks are going to need a bridge before default. Its going to cause a squeeze in the supply.
If XRP dips lower I am fine with it. In it for the long run.
This isn't advise just an FYI on how I am looking at things.
06:13 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 July, 03:04
Robert Kiyosaki has an interesting prediction!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

25 July, 11:13
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The truth is elites don't give a damn whether you make money or not. And they don't hate crypto - they trade it and make zillions from regular people.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 July, 02:54
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
25 July, 04:48
Everything that survives will go onto the Stellar platform NYSE will go away - unregulated coins will go away.Since bitcoin was developed by the criminal CIA I can see it ending. Having said that I have heard Bitcoin will transfer over into the Stellar platform for the everyday joes that bought it so they don't get hurt. The criminals will lose all on bitcoin. This makes sense to me I am big into the Stellar digital assets.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
25 July, 01:13
If there is some sort of decoupling between Cash and Digital USD we could see $20k Cash and $100k Digital USD for BTC (exaggerated numbers for effect).

BTC will be like a collectors item similar to valuable stamps. No real intrinsic value other than digital collectors. Something like a Gold-backed POS or Tangle DLT will make BTC look like Windows XP - still functional and used as a template for other POW Cryptos.

25 July, 12:19
Okay, I can follow your thinking. But, what do you think happens to xrp when the default happens? My thinking is even if used before the default, when the default happens, xrp would be wiped out too.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 July, 11:06
Many people missed the announcement last summer that WF, Chase, BofA were going to use XRP as their big (Billion+) transaction mechanism/token.

So, if you knew those Tier 1 banks were all going to buy a particular software platform you’d probably buy stock in it wouldn’t you? 😉

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 July, 10:52
something like this vibe…

also, are you thinking XRP only has a role up until the default, or in your opinion, could it play a role for cross border post-default as well? interesting mental exercise there.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
25 July, 10:34
Advise …… hmmm
Advice …….hmmm

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
25 July, 10:14
The only thing I can think about when I hear crypto is George News warning against it a few months ago. You saying last year you would be pulling out end of july or something like that, and then a few weeks ago you reminding and warning of disinformation (even from the favorites). I think I’m going to just stick to physical in my hand gold and silver. If they will cut the grid and wipe all data clear there will be no internet money and no way to tell who had what etc…

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 July, 10:43
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
MSM doesn't consider Ripple (XRP) as 'Real Crytpo Currency'
Who is in control?

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
25 July, 09:58
$100k = a small pack of condemned GMO peanuts. Opinion!

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
25 July, 09:21
Furthermore, all Crypto besides 1 or 2 was Created by the Beast AI as a way of paying people to farm information to create the new metaverse. We have been mining DATA, and the Beast AI system has been paying us to mine data to add to their new false reality they are creating.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 July, 10:01
In response OG_ Khan _ Solve4X to his Publication
Sounds like more probable to me 😅😆

25 July, 09:18
If you rob a bank, all the bills are marked, and you cannot use those bills as they are proceeds of crime, Baby Trafficking Coin is essentially pre laundered proceeds of crime, as it was created for all intended purposes to be used primarily by human traffickers as a way of anonymous payment of " Goods and services " Everyone who has BTC has been profiting from this human trafficking. I for one, hope it goes to ZERO. Saturn likes Zero

25 July, 09:14
Fuck Baby Trafficking Coin

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 July, 09:13
VK, I know you are not a Financial Advisor but.... I have one of my 401K’s still left in Fidelity 🤦‍♀️. (From the Lying Cheating Ex) anyway, Do you know of anyway to withdraw ALL or Most without their Illegal Taxes stealing from me?

Or.... Do you think I should just say Screw It, Get out what is left regardless?

I guess What I am asking is....The GREAT CRASH of 2022 will NEVER be able to Rebuild the current FIAT USELESS USD Retirement Accounts, correct? So either USE IT or LOSE IT, Now?

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 July, 11:03
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Getout of Fideltiy and set up a self-directed IRA with a local invesment company (shop local) and move existing 401K assts into it. Keep some in cash position, but also buy real (not paper) gold n silver with it. Lots of YT vids on this. ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 July, 09:00
There is a huge problem with some of these ppl tricking innocents into sending their hard earned savings to exchanges that are just stealing their money apparently.
Many of them in dm communications PRETEND to be famous ppl to gain your trust.
I have for instance had ppl telling me that some Whiplash on telegram is under investigation. Now I dont know much about it, but what I have heard.

There are scammers out there in everything you do.
Be careful which exchanges you use.
Nana has a rule on crypto (just for me)
I have treated it like I play poker.
Never come to the table with money you can not afford to lose.
And as VK has said b4, once your investment doubles take out your original investment.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 July, 05:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Know when to hold em, know when to fold em😎

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
25 July, 08:59
Wifey been busting to buy XRP for a week so i bought last night. Told her VK said to buy a 100$ and well i got a bit more then that . “ not a financial adviser” lol

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
25 July, 02:43
In response Morris Light to his Publication
make sure to transfer to cold wallet. LEDGERLIVE Nano SPlus is a good one. they deliver quickly

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 July, 08:48
111K > 311 | 113

113 > 23 ☠️

23 > 5 | 55

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
25 July, 08:37
Is it true we need to move our crypto's off Uphold? What is the best way/wallet?
Kindly

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
25 July, 09:29
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 July, 01:24
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
Use the exchange to buy and transfer to hardware wallet like Ledger Nano X/S. Do not leave on the exchanges.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
25 July, 08:32
I have about 750 XRP.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 July, 08:28
Change of currency.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 July, 10:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Actual gold backed cash and asset backed cryptos (Gold / Silver / Copper / Palladium and others) is a great way to handle it.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 July, 09:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
makes sense to flush out hidden monies

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 July, 08:26
Some of us need a mentor, school or class on xrp, bitcoin, whatever, i’m sure there are many who still don’t get it... i know I don’t. Where i came from cash was king and silver (or coins), was something that you actually held and it was yours. I’m so far out that I’d never even heard of crypto until i got on twitter. I was in the work your ass off till you kick the bucket crowd, self taught skilled trade worker just making ends meet and it looks like since i don’t understand any of it, i will be in the same boat when all this is over, just much worse off since my savings are now gone. Not trying to lower the vibe, just saying that if this is a route that we should be taking, then some if us could sure use some more specific help, it would be much appreciated. 💕

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
25 July, 08:41
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Yes...I have XRP and a few other on Uphold but needmore simple info.on a wallet.
I.looked around and I guess Ledger wallet is what I need. too bad we can't just keep.it on Uphold....

Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 July, 10:23
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Little bit of the same boat. Lifelong carpenter, spent all our savings and cashed in our 401k's to build our house in 2018. Never finished. covid hit lost job prices went sky high thank God we built the barn first cuz that's where we live now. I took early social security just to get gas and groceries. Put a $1000 bucks in silver and $1000 bucks in xrp. Now just hangin on by a thread. Not good times.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 July, 08:13
The utility of XRP beats Bitcoin hands down.
Efficient transactions.
Economical fees.
Environmentally friendly.
What's not to like?
You think the powers that be are going to let this precipitate out organically? A lot of unsuspecting little people gonna get crushed in the mortar & pestle of an total economic collapse. It's going to hurt. It's got to HURT. It's just so sad that people have such misplaced confidence. If they KNEW the culpability of their governments they would have not have been so deceived....about everything more or less.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
25 July, 07:53
I remember you saying it was because of the children, not money, that got Trump to take on this burden. If it was just about money, he might not have stepped in.
I think many patriots and anons are hopeful that large sums of money will rain down in their pocket. I think "money returned" from EO on 12/21 will improve infrastructure and the ability to live, not peoples bank acct. XRP is an educated guess on how [they] will try to survive. Its a gamble but has better odds than other crypto because of its utilty.
Remember, its not about getting rich, its about breaking free from the chains.

"Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American People"

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 July, 04:09
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 July, 07:36
I have never been into the stocks or crypto. Started hearing about XRP and it all just makes sense. I listen to Garlinghouse speak with "2020 vision" and I buy more.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
25 July, 07:02
President Trump said bitcoin is a scam
i roll with him 🇺🇸 if you can get out and profit go for it.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
25 July, 06:50
2023: what's 100k?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 July, 06:38
there is chatter on twatter XRP going to .33 then 🚀 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m sitting on what I purchased a while ago, I don’t fully understand it yet & when I do try to learn it bamboozles my brain 🤣

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
25 July, 05:18
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
VK mentioned a 25 cent XRP possibility. Let me see if I can find the screenshot...

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
25 July, 05:20
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
You’re in good shape knowing about & holding XRP. Keep it safe offline!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 July, 06:31
Not buying XRP, bitcoin or any other so called store of value.
Not chasing a fleeting dream.
Not playing game no more.
I’m all out.
I’ll stick to what I know.
Nothing.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 July, 08:21
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Understanding honest systems are being built underneath the current corrupted ones gives one an opportunity to land on your feet & be able to help those who didn't. I firmly believe God won't open the eyes without giving understanding. The one thing I know for sure, the dollars we have now have no value behind them & when the artifical support it has disappears you won't have anything but toilet paper value...until the gold backed currency comes on line. Then they will be swapped 1:1.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 July, 09:08
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
God’s Money seems to be a safe choice, Silver. Jesus was sold for 30 pieces of Silver, you can hold it in your own hands and hide it in your Casa!!

Q said Gold will destroy the Fed, can’t wait for that Q Post to be made Public as Libs Cry their Eyes out in their uncharged Teslas!! 🤣😂

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 July, 06:21
Who is this Whiplash347 on Telegram? He has a lot of talk, and people are buying in. A lot of foreign transactions. I don't feel comfortable with US investments let alone buying foreign.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
25 July, 06:21
I don’t resonate with the monetary systems …
it must all be changed
everything was wrong in the old world systems ….
Evil & greedy ( children paid the price)