Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
25 July, 06:44
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Video unavailable now :/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 July, 07:12
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
on my page i posted it , a few hours ago it works.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
25 July, 10:25
I am thinking that I may be a part of Goldman's default. I had savings in Marcus - which I found out is a sub of Goldman. Just pulled out my funds and closed account. I understand that Goldman is buying a lot of single family housing in FL. You may be able to buy FL foreclosures in the coming year(s).

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
24 July, 10:50
Video has been removed. Is the message Im getting.

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
24 July, 10:50
Video has been removed. Is the message Im getting.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 July, 10:42

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 July, 08:21
GENIUS LEVEL MOVE IS, THAT CHINA DECLARED THAT THEY WILL BAILOUT ONLY CHINESE INVESTORS...

AND CHINA DID TRADITIONALLY TO SET LOWEST POSSIBLE JUAN VALUE TO DOLLAR...

AND THIRD DEADLY IMPACT ON USA ECONOMICS IS, THAT CHINA OWN TRILIONS OF USA BONDS...

SO IF USA TRY PLAY HARDBALLS, CHINA WILL NUKE THIS BONDS ON IMMEDIATELLY SALE AND... ☢️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 July, 08:20
Hmm, I missed it.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 July, 08:35
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
YOU TUBE ZAPPED THE VIDEOS IM SORRY.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 July, 07:59
Bummer.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 July, 08:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
you tube , zapping videos again 🤬🤬

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 July, 07:16
One of the only things that is making sense - #TheGreatDefault

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
08 August, 10:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
didn’t think I’d see you on here for a few days… good to see you posting. Hoping all is well. cheers!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 November, 08:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👍😃💥