Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 July, 08:36
i pray you understandđŸ¥°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 July, 10:30
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Starlink is immune to the ‘kill switch.’
Information will flow and [they] can’t stop it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
Now the question is... will only the people who are subscribed to Starlink going to get information when the internet goes down? Or will Starlink be able to bypass all of that and automatically connect to our computers/phones? From what I've seen, you have to buy a receiving devise, put it in a position and subscribe to Starlink. Is there enough time for everyone to do that?
11:40 AM - Jul 24, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
24 July, 07:37
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
We signed up the day it was announced - rural area - and according to the website it's not going to be available here, until 2023. I hope that's a misprint.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 July, 01:01
It all goes out. I don't know what the current Starlink is. The one that charges subscription.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 July, 05:58
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Agreed. Starlink was initially touted to bring reasonable wifi to rural areas. A couple of months ago, we called to see if it was available for set-up in the city. They told us rural customers were their priority. Which leads me to believe they have a patch/bridge.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 July, 12:38
I would imagine the white hats are going to bridge starlink into existing system for the Event.

Pink Totter @Totter
24 July, 01:19
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
That's what I'm hoping.... Bam, Starlink is there and working.