Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
26 July, 03:05
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Is starlink less harmful than 5g.
Does it give off any harmful radiation? Cos currently, we're all being slowly but surely irradiated, that's why we're all tired.

But $110 a month. Damn.
I pay £28 a month for my net, about $30.
So starlink at about £100 a month can kiss my spotty ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 July, 06:06
EBS system worldwide.
Just sayin
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
24 July, 04:25
I remember that from GeorgeNews...
I also know some of us when it goes down will be connected via starlink to keep communication open...

Henry Labowski @Hal1977
24 July, 04:21
i saw the speed test on this thing and it was dog shit

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
24 July, 03:09
Looks like 52 weeks

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 July, 11:54
caps: EMS- 10 ; DIN -9. (designated internet network?) ; WWW = world wide web -23-23-23> 555

suggests something within? Sharing for the collective corrective, please 😉

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 July, 11:16
Just FYI. SpaceX twitter acct twitted on July 22,2022.
'Deployment of 46 Starlink satelites confirmed- completing SpaceX's 32nd mission of 2022.'

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 July, 10:47
Its available here- but I’m waiting a bit!

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
24 July, 11:04
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Extreme pricing too.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
24 July, 11:39
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Light blue area - available now .... dark blue - expanding in 2023

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 July, 10:32
i have been on pre order since it released but i live in a city so it is not yet available. i got an email recently; "soon".
others have it near me, i saw one selling on marketplace even for 800$🤣

connie wright @cowri
24 July, 10:39
I ordered 9/2021 when I sign in it says Mid-summer...I received e-mail stating new price change even for pre-orders...received another e-mail about the
RV StarLink...Still Waiting

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 July, 10:31
🤔Somewhere in September, maybe?

Ragia HRH @HRH
24 July, 06:40
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
hw said 2023 multiple times 😩

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 July, 06:45
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
On a 12 month calendar.
A 13 month calendar only has 28 days in a month.
2023=7
Just numbers I guess

😊

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
24 July, 10:30
Not available in my area 🙁

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 July, 10:30
Starlink is immune to the ‘kill switch.’
Information will flow and [they] can’t stop it.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
24 July, 11:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
24 July, 11:48
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
24 July, 10:22
June 2021? Within weeks?

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
24 July, 10:21
June 30th 2021

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
24 July, 10:24
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
Question: weeks....so have we been on starlink? Or suppressed and just been paying...questions....and more questions

Steph Ayers @Steph3
24 July, 10:20
I do. They will not be able to shut down the flow of information. Biblical...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 July, 09:45
Its very expensive, and not quite available everywhere - we were looking at a remote lot of land in June - Starlink was not available on it at the time.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 July, 09:51
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Once all the Falcon launches are complete and the coverage is worldwide , it will replace the world wide web and all existing cellular signals free of charge….part of Gesara

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 July, 12:14
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
When the current system goes out it will be replaced. Wait for the free one.