Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚
07:52 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
12 February, 10:47
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Ever see rhe movie Area 51? where a team of 4 makes their way into area 51 and finds shocking underground activities , childrens toys, body parts etc..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 10:51
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
Never seen it. I will have to look it up! That sounds horrifying 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
12 February, 04:24
the earthquakes that were around china lake last year were pretty interesting. isnt that around area 51?

12 February, 09:38
In response Renee Maples to her Publication
Area 51 is in Nevada. There were a lot of earthquakes in that area in 2019. There were also a lot of earthquakes around Denver, Colorado around that same time. There are tunnels underneath the Denver airport, also a lot of satanic symbology all over the airport.

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
12 February, 01:33
Bob Lazar wasn't lying for the past 40 years, so this is not too likely.

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
10 February, 03:13
God Willing this will happen fast. ]:)

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 01:16
WE NEED MORE INFO ON THIS AREA 51/CHILDREN RAID. THAT'S HUGE! WHERE CAN WE DIG? #Patriots
💥OBVIOUSLY JOE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS...💥👀 SEE? 💥MILITARY IS DEFINITELY IN CONTROL. #GODSPEED #SaveTheChildren #tbiytc

Momma Lion @Handsfull
05 February, 11:24
charlie freak talks about this. multi-gen people never exposed to the sunlight have evolved bigger eyes, ears and translucent skin.

05 February, 11:47
In response Momma Lion to his Publication
SO sad! I listened to something talking about how the tents put up in Central Park during COVID shit down last year were actually placed there to rescue children from undergroind tunnels. They said unfortunately a lot of those poor babies didnt make it because they had never been above ground and their weak bodies couldn't handle the pressure difference. I posted the sound cloud to my page. I hope all the people resposible die slow painful deaths 🤬

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

05 February, 09:04
In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication
The Q project is complete. The children have been saved. Q told us "nothing can stop what's coming."

05 February, 09:21
In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication
I also remember reading about 2 million people that signed up to "storm Area 51" back in late 2019 (probably when the extraction of the children was actually happening) I never heard of anyone actually doing it, but I do agree with you that was the black hats attempting to interfer with operations. Q has always been able to counter the enemy though.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 February, 08:08
CHECK MY PAGE YOU LL SEE IT ALL

04 February, 08:58
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Patriots have delivered amazing information that lead me to the research I needed to help me understand what is going on there. Sick monsters! ThanQ!

QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA @QPatriot17
04 February, 06:59
because you have to *ask yourself the questions* and *think about the questions*

the answer arrives to your subconscious

This is called *RESTARTING*

anon anon @Qcolorado
09 February, 09:24
In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication
First off, what an AWESOME meme! Secondly, our dear president may have started as the biblical Cyrus, but has risen to a biblical King David! I don't think the world has seen anything like what's happening now since David's time. Jesus is our Savior, and His servant is Trump.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
08 March, 02:02
In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication
That's Eye's artwork!
Is that you, Eye?
Love your tenacity and patriotism. :)

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodWins !

Mine ThreeX @Mine3x
04 February, 06:02
There was a drop that I read Saying Feb 12,2021 End of Area 51!!

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
05 February, 08:48
In response Mine ThreeX to her Publication
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
12 February, 10:49
In response Mine ThreeX to her Publication
you have that Q drop. cant find it.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
04 February, 04:35

Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 February, 04:30
Was always children.
When Jfk asked about the Greys he wasnt referring to Aliens, it was children. Experiments & never seeing sunlight has caused this.

Christina Maga @Christina71
04 February, 04:27
We had a few Earthquakes too, which stands for a "cleaning" out. I keep praying for our brave Military hero's that, went in.... please include them in your Prayers too. 🙏💪

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
04 February, 04:19
I saw where someone had posted they were cross breeding humans and animals and came up with these alien looking children. Not sure how true it is. The photos were compelling.

Captain Kek @CaptainKek777
04 February, 04:25
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
heard about that floor 8 or 6 in DuLCE not 51

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
04 February, 04:07
OMG - This never occured to me. Where weren't children held against their will?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 February, 11:48

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 February, 10:51
The better known part of Area 51 - if you want to look at it that way - was about the tech & space ships they built among other things

But I heard quite a bit about those underground bases the last few years & how the tunnels connect them to one another, & this is how trafficking can be done out of sight. Not to mention the sick things they do to the children - it's really horrible, & there may be even worse things I haven't heard about yet 😢

04 February, 11:07
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Yes! The DUMBs are connected. Started researching last night. SICK PEOPLE 😭😡

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

lolo gemini @lologemini
04 February, 10:50
it was area 52 i heard that about as well, few years back now, it was a documentary with an ex military guy, saying people couldnt handle what was really going on

im sure it was the ex fbi guy ted gunnerson that was interviewing him., he kept going on about the blood curdling screams of children in the facility

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
04 February, 04:41
Read book "Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base" by Annie Jacobsen.
👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/rukwhJiTb...
The Government Surgically Altered Disabled Children to Look Like Aliens - YouTube

Taken from JRE #1299 w/Annie Jacobsen: https://youtu.be/5VoVIpIzj_c

Gina flossielou @Ginaflossielou
04 February, 11:39
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 February, 03:44
WTH. The DUMBs are connected, yes. make sense. Also hiding tech and hidden historic artifects.

All that alien bluebeam BS was a cover story to hide/distract from the sick truth. #SaveOurChildren

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
10 February, 06:05
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Ron Peterman @Ronster
04 February, 12:31
I remeber a video with a guy named Bob Lazar (Lazzar?) that claimed to have worked at Area 51 reverse engineering a space craft. There may be clues in that video that I didn't pick up on at the time that I watched it. I'll have to "circle back" to that video again LoL

04 February, 12:35
In response Ron Peterman to his Publication
Thanks for this info! I will definitely be looking him up!

Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
04 February, 12:28
No! I. Can. Not.

04 February, 12:34
In response Stone Cold to her Publication
Ugh, I know 😩 It just makes too much sense though. Sick, nasty people. I hope their master has a really hot corner of hell reserved for them 😡

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 February, 12:14
Damn! That never even crossed my radar...I guess it makes sense though. Area 51 was given up by Truman for Alien Tech after the Nazi's offered it up for their "asylum." More to come for sure...

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 February, 12:14
Damn! That never even crossed my radar...I guess it makes sense though. Area 51 was given up by Truman for Alien Tech after the Nazi's offered it up for their "asylum." More to come for sure...

04 February, 12:16
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Right?!?! I can't believe I never thought about this sooner. Especially knowing what Americas biggest secret is, and it ain't Aliens 🤢

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
03 February, 11:58
I don't remember where I heard this, but I didn't go down any rabbit hole over it. I get it. I believe it. :(
I'm forgetting the guys' name who wears glasses? That talked about his time working on 51? So he kind of described what he saw between some doors at 51... and when I listened to it again more recently, I freaked myself out because it honestly sounded like he saw a child, or something child-size. But he wouldn't say that (and he wasn't asked). It was like, when you start to hear things differently - it stuck out to me the second time I heard it.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
04 February, 12:20
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Phil Schneider?

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 February, 03:39
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Yep. He made it very clear that it wasnt an alien.

Robin Lages @Robinbird
03 February, 10:45
i check out GhostEzra quite a bit and have not seen any of that info

03 February, 10:52
In response Robin Lages to his Publication
I believe this was posted on Gab on Jan 4th

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
05 February, 08:58
In response Robin Lages to his Publication
Calling out 3 lies of GhostEzra, he has ZERO credibility with me. If I can find this information through credible research I will believe it. I won't believe it based on it coming from him though. He may tell 9 truths, but knowingly lying 1 time and then blocking people for calling out the truth (with proof) will make your credibility go away in my eyes. We are all wrong... just admit it and move on.

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
03 February, 09:21
Except its Feb 4th now

03 February, 09:27
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
Did you delete and post this 500 times to make sure I saw it? I appreciate it, but my calendar is working just fine 😂

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
Except its Feb 4th now

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
Except its Feb 4th now

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
Except its Feb 4th now