Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 07:52
Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
the earthquakes that were around china lake last year were pretty interesting. isnt that around area 51?
04:24 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Smokeymtnwoman in this post can reply
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
12 February, 09:38
In response Renee Maples to her Publication
Area 51 is in Nevada. There were a lot of earthquakes in that area in 2019. There were also a lot of earthquakes around Denver, Colorado around that same time. There are tunnels underneath the Denver airport, also a lot of satanic symbology all over the airport.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 03:12
yes. i study the tunnels ..dumbs..and ancient underground communities. history ch just had a new video released today on utube on ancient underground cities n tunnels around turkey... also 1973 was the patent date on the nuclear borer macine that creates tunnels 40ft wide..richard hoagland stated that..on art bell radio show yrs ago. funny how much intel was disclosed in that show. today was john lear.. hmmm

12 February, 03:43
here are a few things i was looking at today. this is obviously a similar story..but not the one i referenced earlier. i will post it later. these came from steve kelly..under the getty..what a fighter!..for the kids 🇺🇸
https://childrenunderthege...