Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 07:52
Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 February, 10:51
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
The better known part of Area 51 - if you want to look at it that way - was about the tech & space ships they built among other things

But I heard quite a bit about those underground bases the last few years & how the tunnels connect them to one another, & this is how trafficking can be done out of sight. Not to mention the sick things they do to the children - it's really horrible, & there may be even worse things I haven't heard about yet 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Yes! The DUMBs are connected. Started researching last night. SICK PEOPLE 😭😡
11:07 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Captain Kek @CaptainKek777
04 February, 04:30
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
also connection to Morrison(s)Dad/crowley/Jparsons/LRonHubbard/Robert Goddard/Von Karman/