Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 07:52
Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
03 February, 09:21
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Except its Feb 4th now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Did you delete and post this 500 times to make sure I saw it? I appreciate it, but my calendar is working just fine 😂
09:27 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Kate Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
04 February, 12:00
Oh! Also, Whiplash is from AUS 🙂
And the screenshot says Jan not Feb 😆 Anyway.

04 February, 12:02
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
I saw the date, but I am curious if anuone else had any info on Area 51 👀

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
04 February, 11:00
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
The screenshot says "area 51 Dclas may be as soon as tomorrow" (paraphrasing) - that was a month ago
I've been doing this/fighting long before Q
If you want to play games, play games
If you want pie in the sky, keep doing what you're doing
If you want CHANGE, don't keep acting like a high school clique
This plan doesn't work in an echo chamber - and shit like THAT doesn't help our cause
Period
Be careful who you follow
and
Don't be CNN

03 February, 09:32
And it's Feb 3rd, by the way 🙃

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
03 February, 11:51
Every single post on my feed has a timestamp of :01, and mostly between 11pm-4am. Lmao. I thought I was catching the 1 alot until I realized it's the website. 😆 I can't change the timezone. Crazy not realizing it's the internet, not you lol.