Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 07:52
Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
03 February, 11:58
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I don't remember where I heard this, but I didn't go down any rabbit hole over it. I get it. I believe it. :(
I'm forgetting the guys' name who wears glasses? That talked about his time working on 51? So he kind of described what he saw between some doors at 51... and when I listened to it again more recently, I freaked myself out because it honestly sounded like he saw a child, or something child-size. But he wouldn't say that (and he wasn't asked). It was like, when you start to hear things differently - it stuck out to me the second time I heard it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
Yep. He made it very clear that it wasnt an alien.
03:39 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
04 February, 10:00
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Yeah he kind of did, actually. He was uncomfortable.