Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 07:52
Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Lion @Handsfull
charlie freak talks about this. multi-gen people never exposed to the sunlight have evolved bigger eyes, ears and translucent skin.
11:24 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Handsfull in this post can reply
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
05 February, 11:47
In response Momma Lion to his Publication
SO sad! I listened to something talking about how the tents put up in Central Park during COVID shit down last year were actually placed there to rescue children from undergroind tunnels. They said unfortunately a lot of those poor babies didnt make it because they had never been above ground and their weak bodies couldn't handle the pressure difference. I posted the sound cloud to my page. I hope all the people resposible die slow painful deaths 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
10 February, 04:44
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
god bless every children of mother earth. Most painful death to these criminals are less.