Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Private email sent to me re 9/11, shared with permission.
08:36 AM - Jul 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 July, 04:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
February 17th 2021.... Trump had Trump Plaza Atlantic City Demolished.... WHY??

To Show Us what a Demolition looks like 🤷‍♀️? 🤪😬

https://youtu.be/Irk6jGe0D...

(My Dad was a University Architect. He knew how those buildings collapsed the second they turned to dust, it wasn’t from “Jet Fuel”!!!). 😡🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rose Parke @rose4546
21 July, 10:10
this is insane. i clearly remember how that day was presented by the media

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
21 July, 08:35
Back in 2000 or so - I was young and adventurous... and escaped JFK for a few hours to do a midnight tour of NYC....... (self-guided).. I walked right by WTC main towers......... the ones that fell.... Yes heavy security. Big office complex feel............... with security large lobbies...

The lies we believed.......
The lives lost.
Bush and his towers. ;0(.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
21 July, 08:35
Back in 2000 or so - I was young and adventurous... and escaped JFK for a few hours to do a midnight tour of NYC....... (self-guided).. I walked right by WTC main towers......... the ones that fell.... Yes heavy security. Big office complex feel............... with security large lobbies...

The lies we believed.......
The lives lost.
Bush and his towers. ;0(.

God Wins donated @GR2021
21 July, 08:14
Noticed how nobody talks of 'terrorists' these day. DS=Terrorists

Bee Saved @BSaved
21 July, 06:50
Thank you Martin. WT7 was my awakening.

Jennifer Bender @jennyloub
21 July, 05:08
Thanks much for sharing!!!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 July, 03:05
I really love first hand account perspective. I loved it when I’d listen to my grandparents and parents talk about things. I especially love hearing first account experiences from veterans, front line workers, etc. Thanks for sharing. God graced him that day.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 July, 01:58
And that is how God works. My husband was supposed to be on a plane but missed his flight and the plane went down. His boss asked him to drive some where and my husband flat out said no. That bridge collapsed that day. God saved this person to be witness to this crime.

Soul Shine @soulshine
21 July, 01:50
The events of 9/11 is what shook me awake to the cabal. I will forever be grateful to whomever placed a full page ad in my regional paper pointing to 9/11 being an inside job. (Wish I would have saved it) That ad prompted me to start researching, as I thought I would prove that information wrong,... and down the rabbit hole I went.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 July, 01:07
I sincerely hope you will share my replies Martin.
I'm a small account, but the questions I asked, will get people looking for their own answers.

Appreciate you.

😊

21 July, 01:04
(4)
Why wouldn't Russia and the Ukraine strike up an agreement though.
Financially it would make perfect sense from a trade perspective.
The Ukraine was a wealthier country when it was part of the Soviet Union.
No legeal Borders were ever established between the two Countries upon the disolve of the Soviet Union.
Didn't make sense when I watched the MSM hooting and hollering about the "Crimean disater" years back.
Didn't make sense that the Dem's were getting so involved in the business of those two countries.
Didn't make sense that the UN were getting involved for "Humanitarian" reasons.
Starting to see things now from a posssibly nefarios agenda?

Afghanistan and Ukrain, Crimean peninsula, are border trade routes to the middle east for both countries.
Why would they be at war with each other over something so damaging to both their economies?

JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

HOW MANY COINCIDENCES CAN THERE BE BEFORE IT BECOMES MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

WHO"S YOU"RE REAL PR

21 July, 12:53
(3)
Seeing as though, Russia and Trump, were portrayed as colluding, and a danger to America.
Why did Obama, Bush, Cheney, No name, etc find the need to fund the Ukrain's with 7 billion$ to help the people overthrow their elected President and vote in "An actor" (And yes, that was (is?) his profession prior to becoming Presdent of the Ukraine.
Why did all the children of high ranking Dem's all of a sudden have ties ($) to the Ukraine?
Why did the UN/Obama need to keep Russia out of Crimea?
Isn't the Crimean peninsula the Sea Trade route through to the Black sea?
Trade with Turkey, and many other Eastern countries?
Aren't the majority of those countries members of Nato?
Rumor had it that the Ukraine Govenment and Russia were in talks of aan agreement upon the use of Crimea as a trade route peace deal and further negotions of partnerships by both countries. (This is just something I read a while back and have no viable proof of it's validity)
It just seemed to make sense at the

21 July, 12:53
(3)
Seeing as though, Russia and Trump, were portrayed as colluding, and a danger to America.
Why did Obama, Bush, Cheney, No name, etc find the need to fund the Ukrain's with 7 billion$ to help the people overthrow their elected President and vote in "An actor" (And yes, that was (is?) his profession prior to becoming Presdent of the Ukraine.
Why did all the children of high ranking Dem's all of a sudden have ties ($) to the Ukraine?
Why did the UN/Obama need to keep Russia out of Crimea?
Isn't the Crimean peninsula the Sea Trade route through to the Black sea?
Trade with Turkey, and many other Eastern countries?
Aren't the majority of those countries members of Nato?
Rumor had it that the Ukraine Govenment and Russia were in talks of aan agreement upon the use of Crimea as a trade route peace deal and further negotions of partnerships by both countries. (This is just something I read a while back and have no viable proof of it's validity)
It just seemed to make sense at the

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
21 July, 12:51
just makes me sick

21 July, 12:40
(2)
Over the years during the war, small towns in America, Canada and other countries develop huge heroin and meth problems.
How are these drugs getting in to the country if such an instringent Patriot act to crush the drug cartels was created to succed?
Why , Years later, is the Ukranian gov't funded by the Dem establishment donating money to the kranian movement to overthrow their elected President an all of a sudden an actor is instilled as President over there?
Why in the hell is an impeachment hoax from the Dem establishment pushed on Trump for Russian collusion?
He was bring troops home from Afghanistan. A bunch of war torn military families would finally get a chance to reunite with their loved ones, and heal from the sacrifices they made for their countries.
Why try to crush a man that is trying to bring peace to a previously bad situatioN
These are just questions that I have been pondering for many years.
Something, just didn't (doesn't) make sense?

21 July, 12:29
(1) Ironacally, as a result, the patriot act was formed allowing the establishment to bypass congress in matters of national security.
But why is so much of the Patriot act about the crackdown on drug cartels?
The Soviet Union tried to take over afghanistan in the 70's.
Rumor has it, to establish a pipeline of trade to the middle East.
The Towers are hit, a Saudi family member of the Bin Laden family is implicated as the culprit, and picks Afghanistan as "The place" to hide out.
Didn't the Bush family conduct 7 plus or minus % of their business dealings with the Bin Laden family?
Strange "coincidence", one would surmise.

The Bush establishment then proceeds to take over Afghanistan as a result of a need for National security at the cost of Billions upon Billions of $ for not only the US nut many other Countries as well.

A President is "elected" (Installed?) in Afghanistan.
His brother "appears to Contol" the drug trade over there>

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 July, 12:22
The whole thing was a controled demo, mass murder, satanic sacrifice, gold heist, Nesara killing INSIDE JOB.

21 July, 12:05
the "event" that William (Bill) Cooper and Rene Russo talked about.
they are, of course, both dead now

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 July, 12:01

TY for sharing, Martin!

👀

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
21 July, 11:57
Even MSM admits up to 50% of Americans believe the U.S. government was involved with carrying out the attacks. Yet a small percentage believe the government would help pharmaceutical companies to harm people. I really don't get it sometimes.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Alycat 777 @alycat777
21 July, 11:46
💞Wow.thank you for that.and thank you Martin for your wisdom. All evil is being exposed.Blessed are the peace makers.

Diana DJT @Diana
21 July, 11:19
It’s difficult to understand the evilness 👿when you are a child of God🙏🏼 the evildoers have been preying on humanity for a very long time👹 the beauty is, we are waking up, praying together, uniting to save the children, our freedom and our souls, we, the people will prevail💥God Wins🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼💥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 July, 11:08
Nana manifesting that the entire world find out the truth right now!

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 July, 01:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ill help too

Scat ling @scatling
21 July, 01:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 July, 10:59
When I found out later in years that this was an inside job, it really shook me & was hard to believe. My 24 yo daughter (now 45) survived this when she was on the 69th floor of WTC2 (south tower). When the first "plane" hit, she said security came over the loud speaker & said the building is safe & you can leave or go back to your office. Well, some did go back & then died, she did not. When her building was hit, she said the bldg swayed back & forth. A frightening experience. An extremely traumatic event for all of us. To listen to her tell her story, like so many, is riveting. So, right now I don't have the courage to even tell her that all of this was done by our own govt. I don't think she would believe me right now. Makes me furious to know that she could have died that day, but her angels were looking out for her & now she has 3 beautiful daughters of her own. I see 9/11 everywhere all the time & it takes me right back to that day.

Diana DJT @Diana
21 July, 11:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Wow, what an awesome story, bless your daughter that she followed her intuition 🙏🏼 prayers for all the people that will hopefully one day know the truth❤️💥

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
28 July, 11:19
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
thank you for sharing this story..it means alot to me and those trying to find answers

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
21 July, 10:54
I’m wondering how many tunnels are/were linked underground and to where have they moved the precious metals?🤔

TBo ogg donated @tbog
21 July, 10:51
Not saying this isn't true.

But:
"a cab to a nice restaurant" seems like an odd detail to include.

LeLe John @Grace1125
21 July, 10:45
im curious Why gold was being kept there to begin with

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
21 July, 10:06
Clearly, the whole operation was a flippin' gold heist... that boot-strapped their War on Terror.

It appears they were cutting primary support beams and planting explosives at night after most everyone had left, right up until 9/11.

Why wasn't there 20 story pile of debris? Somehow they figured out a way to the break the molecular bonds of the steel and concrete, turning it to dust before it even hit the ground.

My opinion is that the towers were hit with an advanced directed beam weapon (think Los Alamos labs) in order make any evidence impossible to recover.

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
21 July, 12:21
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
I think Thermite