Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is so so very excited this morning!
You have to understand that all of my grandchildren all three in growing up Nana would put a paintbrush in their hands as soon as they were old enough to hold it up!
This is a painting that my granddaughter, of daughter of my deceased son, painted!
I am so thrilled at this you have no idea I wish John were still on AU to show it to him this is amazing! Yep her cute little toes gives you size of it!
Joy Water leaking out!
She is 12 yrs old!
08:27 AM - Jul 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
18 July, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
this is awesome! aw nana, i love that. i am the same way with my niece and nephew! they love to paint or play in the art room.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 03:09
In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication
TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 July, 12:26
That is just extraordinary, Nana!!
So emotive & the colors exquisite. Bravo 👏

It's no mystery WHERE she gets her talent from: YOU!!
Her AMAZING Gramma 🙏😽💞

18 July, 03:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you but she is much more talented than Nana.

18 July, 03:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you but she is much more talented than Nana.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 July, 10:27
That is beautiful! Is that watercolor? Watercolors are very difficult to paint with. Definitely quite talented!

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
18 July, 10:26
wow!! So beautiful 🥰🥰

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 July, 10:17
beautiful!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 July, 10:15
Beautiful!
God has blessed her with artistic skills beyond her years.
Your efforts to nurture artistic expression have paid off!

18 July, 10:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you I think so too.

Real John Galt @RealJohnGalt
18 July, 09:54
magnificent! there is hope

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
18 July, 09:51
She did a fantastic job! What a beautiful painting!

18 July, 09:54
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Thank you, the outline was already there but her imagination and techniques with the colors and brush stokes is way way above a 12 yr old. Nana is so excited that she also has a passion for it.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 July, 09:50
This is very sophisticated work for a 12 yr old. I hope she carries on painting, she has a real talent.

18 July, 09:59
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Thank you Nana hopes so too because she not only does it but she is self taught and has a real passion for it.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
18 July, 09:03
beautiful nana!

18 July, 10:09
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
TY

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 July, 09:03
That is amazing, & a talent worth nuturing...do get it framed for safe keeping.
This is one I did when I was 12, it was selected to be part of an exhibition of artworks from schools all around New Zealand in 1978. Mama got it framed after the exhibition, it’s faded a little over the years.

18 July, 10:11
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Amazing, you are very talented as well. I hope you are still creating.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 July, 08:53
Wonderful!!! She's really good ;) Sorry to hear about the loss of your son...God Bless YOU!!!

18 July, 10:11
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Thank you hun

hope saxton @Scribe11
18 July, 08:52
Wow! She is very talented, Nana. ❤️❤️❤️

18 July, 10:12
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Thank you Nana thinks so too.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

18 July, 10:15
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
From this pic it does look like watercolors but I am not sure she experiments with a lot of different mediums.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

18 July, 10:20
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
That is awesome keep on encouraging!

wht 2.0 @wht
18 July, 10:29
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
Funny ... the second one reminds me of a 'series' my daughter did maybe around 5 or 6. She titled it 'Flora's New and Famous Hairdos'

She eventually became a hairdresser .. ;) ... and she's very good at it too.

She considered opening her own shop at one point and we all wanted her to call it that ... would have been a great name.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
18 July, 08:45
Well done you!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 July, 08:40
😇Amazing talent she has there! Beautiful and lovely!!!

18 July, 10:22
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
😘

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 July, 08:37
Beautiful !

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 July, 08:34
WOW! Nana. I bet you are happy about her God given talent! That is amazing. She is incredibly talented

18 July, 10:23
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Yes thank you!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
18 July, 08:33
WOW!!!So Beautiful!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 July, 08:31
WOW, such talent! Totally awesome!
Tell her to keep sharing that wonderful gift!
=)

18 July, 10:24
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thank you

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 July, 08:31
Wow she is very talented! You should be proud😊

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
18 July, 08:30
That is fantastic. 💯

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 July, 08:29
It’s beautiful, Nana!❤️‍🔥