Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 08:27
Nana is so so very excited this morning!
You have to understand that all of my grandchildren all three in growing up Nana would put a paintbrush in their hands as soon as they were old enough to hold it up!
This is a painting that my granddaughter, of daughter of my deceased son, painted!
I am so thrilled at this you have no idea I wish John were still on AU to show it to him this is amazing! Yep her cute little toes gives you size of it!
Joy Water leaking out!
She is 12 yrs old!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
That is amazing, & a talent worth nuturing...do get it framed for safe keeping.
This is one I did when I was 12, it was selected to be part of an exhibition of artworks from schools all around New Zealand in 1978. Mama got it framed after the exhibition, it’s faded a little over the years.
09:03 AM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 10:11
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Amazing, you are very talented as well. I hope you are still creating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 July, 10:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
not so much atm, will do again though, I’ve always been creative, from art to food, however my passion for it has wained for now....it’ll come back.
I had some exhibitions in Ibiza during my 17 years on the island...when I moved back to NZ I had to sell a lot of my things & let go of art supplies that couldn’t be shipped. I miss my little studio I had there & the vibrancy of the island that inspired me.