Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 July, 12:44
JFK Jr’s George magazine coming back as 2.0.
George magazine 2.0 reminds me of TRUMP ADMIN v2.
Note the 17 on the magazine’s UPC code.
Also there are 4 sevens and 5 ones = 45.
https://www.georgeonline.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So this isn't George.News? This is GeorgeOnline.com?

Bit confused
01:25 PM - Jul 09, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
11 July, 10:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Gene Ho said on TikTok he is in charge of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
11 July, 01:39
what puzzles me the most are two things. 1. GEORGE NEWS at least on Telegram or Truth hasn’t said a word about it, at least not yet. 2. How did Gene and Scott (aka Beer at the Parade) get past the copyrighted trademark on using the original George logo/logotype and not have any big wig legal lawyers tell them to “cease
and desist” using it. Just because someone is deceased doesn’t mean anyone can just copy someone’s original logo. At least that’s my thinking. Maybe at this juncture it doesn’t matter. But it’s weird.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
10 July, 01:41
I think just the George Magazine is going to be available online while George.News (GeorgeNews.org) will continue to operate. as is.

That's my take! Right?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 July, 10:49
Have I said how much I ❤️ GEORGEnews?

(It bears repeating.)

https://t.me/georgenews/44...

GEORGENEWS, [Jul 10, 2022 at 3:08 AM]
First coffee of the day, at 4:07AM 🙏🏻

📊 ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THEY’BE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT?
Anonymous Poll
— YES
— NO
6,691 votes

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 July, 06:37
correct vk, “not george news”
here ya go

https://lookup.icann.org/e...

10 July, 04:17
I trust George.News, and I love this message.

https://t.me/georgenews/44...

… and it looks like I’m not the only one awake.

https://t.me/georgenews/45...

GEORGENEWS, [Jul 10, 2022 at 3:08 AM]
First coffee of the day, at 4:07AM 🙏🏻

#prayerteam

🙏✝️

10 July, 09:33
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
:)

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 July, 03:29
GO . OG. panic sets in .

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 July, 08:11
Ask John then, man. haha

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
09 July, 07:59
like the mag.

Golden Times donated @Golden
09 July, 08:41
PUBLIC RECORDS -

A. "GEORGE" stylized, used in "Publication ... Providing information, news, and commentary..." "Clothing..." etc.
1. See U.S. Gov link for trademark search, GEORGE
2. Filed 6/6/2022
3. Owner: Thomas D. Foster, APC Corporation, Calif.
a. T D Foster, intellectual property law
b. Did not find the "APC Corporation" in Calif.

B. GEORGENews.org vs. GEORGEOnline.com
1. the "TM" is at present only used by GEORGEONLINE.com
2. TM = Trademark
a. Only legal use of stylized "George" is marked with TM
b. see link

C. Note: Neither "GEORGE" .News or .Online use John's tag line:
"Not Just Politics As Usual"

D. "George Magazine" is registered to Retrobrands in Pompano Beach, FL ,filed 9/22/2021

Link A.1.) https://tmsearch.uspto.gov...

Link A.3.a) https://tdfoster.com/our-p...

Link B) https://ww

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
09 July, 08:52
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Chat uses the tagline

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
09 July, 07:00
lotsa wierd

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
09 July, 06:49
I trust it about as much as i trust this rag.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
09 July, 07:13
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
I actually think the National Enquirer has been reporting more truth for decades than we currently realize!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 July, 06:47
Too many 11's

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
09 July, 06:36
It's this

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 July, 07:23
In response Bel Garrath to his Publication
Gene Ho - good guy.........
Who appointed him as editor?
How did they get rights?
Many questions - all seem connected......... perhaps.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 July, 06:30
hope your family time is Good🤍

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 July, 06:05

The Real Johnald @SavageDystrophy
09 July, 06:03
question everything. so much fookery going on

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
09 July, 06:58
In response The Real Johnald to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 05:13
Nana has not had good wifi while gone.
Very needed break!

Careful what ya wish for cause FOR SURE when we can get to a point in living without the slave stress of basic daily needs survival mode enjoying things like playing with your kids and relaxing on the beach may just cause ya to not need as much daily interaction online.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 July, 05:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thats PCB beach hope your recharged!

09 July, 06:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
beautiful nana, glad you had time for fun and what you lovw💛

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 July, 05:10
I’m only missing a few issues from the full collection. if you know where to find some lemme know.

People on Taskrabbit are on to me.

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
10 July, 08:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ebay … just bought 4 issues

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 July, 11:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😎Maybe this issue is still available…

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 July, 04:55
Seems interesting that the domain for Georgeonline.com was registered way back in 2010.

09 July, 06:27
oh my since 2010: so much more to these stories💙

joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 July, 10:44
Same with Anonup I believe

Danny James @DComposer07
09 July, 04:34
feels like “the team” is hijacking an otherwise legendary brand name!!🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

09 July, 04:31
HELLO GEORGE !! !! 7/9 Congratulations !!
drop 529. today is July 9 (7/9/2022)

Logic:
*Pic 1, The People who Believed in GEORGE and paid upwards of $5000 for original GEORGE magazines should be over the moon happy that GEORGE has a new, named, confirmed Editor.

*Pic 2, John Kennedy, editor, in the Feb '97 (think mirror 97= 79) said "To paraphrase a great Englishman, it may not get you what you want, but you just might find it will get you what you need.”

*Pic 3, title 17 (SEVENTEEN !) United States Code for copyrights. The use of "GEORGE" is being allowed by the copyright holder(s)

*Pic 4 & 5, Chapter 22, title 15, US code for trademarks. The use of logo and trademark "GEORGE" is being allowed by the holder(s) as above.

WHOOAH !!!!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
09 July, 06:14
i posted Q drop 97 before this was posted hmmm?

Ana Tate @Anatated
09 July, 03:59
Dunno, only George linktree will give the final answer. This seems sketch to me. Didn’t think much of the account putting it out when I first saw it so took a pass.

09 July, 04:00
Unless and until GEORGEnews verifies it, I’m not buying this George (pun intended).

https://linktr.ee/georgene...

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
09 July, 03:11
Sorry, going to put this George in the "hmm" cat. Sus level hmm.

09 July, 03:00
Gene Ho explains on vimeo (below link) that he is the now (second) editor of George, following the first editor, JFK jr.

(Copyright laws in US are strict and enforceable, especially online in places like vimeo. Don't think holder of "George" magazine/ logo/copyrights would or could allow "George" to exist unless it was part of the original "George" that John Kennedy edited in the 1990s.)

July 9 , Hello George !! 😃👍 Congratulations !! !!

https://vimeo.com/72724858...
Welcome to GEORGE

Welcome to GEORGE.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
09 July, 03:14
"Hello George" rings a lot of bells for me...
Watching... Find it interesting.🧐

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
09 July, 02:42
I am too. Scott McKay?

Danny James @DComposer07
09 July, 04:35
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Danny James @DComposer07
09 July, 04:35
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
09 July, 02:31