Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
JFK Jr’s George magazine coming back as 2.0.
George magazine 2.0 reminds me of TRUMP ADMIN v2.
Note the 17 on the magazine’s UPC code.
Also there are 4 sevens and 5 ones = 45.
https://www.georgeonline.c...
12:44 PM - Jul 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
... ... @ironiQ
11 July, 11:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
looks like 23 and 42 in the buttons...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
11 July, 02:17
I’m a day late to this but if anyone needs confirmation there is no way this mag is part of George News imho Adrenochrome on cover? come on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 July, 02:34
Why do so many call everyone on the Awakened Tour ‘grifters’ 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
10 July, 12:17
TRUMPS PHOTOGRAPHER GENE HO WON'T TALK ABOUT DAVID STRAIGHT OR STRAIGHT'S STORY ABOUT JFK JR ALIVE

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Gene Ho: 
"Everyone in the United States is asking me about that, asking me about JFK Jr. and all of that stuff. It is a resounding 'no comment' on any of that. Um ... there might come a time that I'll speak in the future, but I'm going to tell you right now, anything to do with JFK Jr. is a 100 percent resounding 'no comment.'"

https://anonup.com/thread/...

One day he will talk about it. But right now it's no comment 😳😂🤣😂🤣

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
10 July, 12:40
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
I’m thinking its going to be a very eaay to do reveal of JFK Jr through GEORGE Magazine 2.0

It’s really already a soft reveal. Why would JFK Jr’s magazine be republished after his supposed tragic death on 7-16-1999? The magazine retired with his supposed passing away. Bringing back GEORGE magaxine is essentially admitting JFK Jr is slive and returning to the public.

People have been hearing the rumors. That full reveal issue is going to break records around the world! 🌎 The most sold magazine issue ever!!! 😎👍👍

And Gene Ho has the pictures of JFK Jr out the helicopter standing on the head of GEORGE Washington before the President Trump rally a few years ago at Mt. Rushmore. He has had access to JFK Jr and President Trump like no one else has. Pretty cool.

It’s gonna be epic 😎🤙🤙

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 July, 10:41
And a 17 on the lantern👀

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 July, 03:24
So strange to see this... On Friday I talked to Scott and asked him if he thought John was still alive. He said he hoped so and that Juan had given him a sign that he was.❤️ (And Dave Scarlett on his show a few months ago had said that RFK Jr. had given him a sign too.) But anyway. Not that he would've told me about this (I was at a party after the conference), but it's interesting timing... Wow. Not sure what to think. This even mentions the Reawaken America Tour! Hmm... 🤔 I wonder if George News knows about this yet and how that team feels about it. Maybe this is a way to reintroduce/introduce folks to John? If he really is still alive (and I believe he is!), it might be a good marketing strategy. 😉

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 July, 01:00
also thinking of Q drop 4712 Guccifer 2.0..........

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
10 July, 12:16
Well if that didn't just put the icing on the Q / 107 / Jr. cake...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 July, 08:10
I fookin love GEORGE! aooowww LFG

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
09 July, 06:40
Rag magazine out this week. Do they know?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 July, 06:49
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Trying to trash his reputation before he returns. I saw an article in JFK files of how they [CIA} planted fake stories about JFK in Stars and Stripes to try to minimize his popularity before they killed him. They did not want the World to see how much he was loved. They tried to taint him as much as possible. They continued after his death.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
09 July, 05:49
hummm ... the eyes are WRONG! 🤔

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
09 July, 05:20
The video does appear to be the real Gene Ho, I signed up, we will see....

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
09 July, 05:06
many of us should go to Truth Social as ask Georgnewsorg if this georgeonline is legit.

Danny James @DComposer07
09 July, 04:30
I’m a little surprised though about Scott Mckay?! sketchy vibes:/

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
10 July, 07:09
In response Danny James to his Publication
AGREE!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
09 July, 03:28

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
09 July, 03:25
=|

memes matter @NoComment
09 July, 03:16
Holy Macrell!!!!!:!!!!!

Dear Reader @DearReader
09 July, 02:30
feels dodgy.

Golden Times donated @Golden
09 July, 02:03
Hello George💧529 (or 5+2) 7 / 9 = July 9

Ready.
Fake News.
46 lost forever.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 July, 01:48
Weird there are 4 I've found not sure if all are the same George News on social media ...🤨
(4 snaps)

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 July, 02:11
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yes, GeorgeNews.org completely different than this new georgeonline.com . Weird to me that it states "Yep George is back" "Yep"? lol

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
09 July, 01:42
https://linktr.ee/georgene...

here's the linktree CB don't think its on there 👍

qadrynq qadryanq @qadryanq
09 July, 01:35

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
09 July, 01:34
A bit too many Q's on the cover, too obvious. 👀

09 July, 01:43
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Exactly

09 July, 01:32
I'm confused about this George. The GeorgeNews I've been following since early 2019 has a different website. Georgenew.org... They've been working with President Trump and they are military. On TS, Beerattheparade acct is getting nasty saying he will get his lawyers after Georgenew.org because he claims "they stole their trademark"...? I thought the trademark is owned by The Kennedy family..?🤷‍♀️ The thing is Georgenews.org has been posting and videos since 2018.
And I find it odd how this George Magazine interviewed Scott McKay.(IMO)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 July, 01:50
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Agree, see my post above.. (Also, agree...Scott McKay??? Really?? why??? Blahhhh🧐)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 July, 02:13
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Something seems off to me...

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
09 July, 01:32
Nice find on George

#3391 is JFK Jr. Alive
Interesting Delta today👀
looking with "slightly" more educated eyes 🙄 😂
there's a lot of info here...

2611 > 1192

Santa w a hammer was Dec. 12 🎅 🔨

and here's the 4:49 again (worth remembering)

and dots....
"connect the dots"
was a delta yesterday👀

going to look deeper into this one.
STAY TUNED 😉

2 pics

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 July, 01:25
So this isn't George.News? This is GeorgeOnline.com?

Bit confused

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
11 July, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
what puzzles me the most are two things. 1. GEORGE NEWS at least on Telegram or Truth hasn’t said a word about it, at least not yet. 2. How did Gene and Scott (aka Beer at the Parade) get past the copyrighted trademark on using the original George logo/logotype and not have any big wig legal lawyers tell them to “cease
and desist” using it. Just because someone is deceased doesn’t mean anyone can just copy someone’s original logo. At least that’s my thinking. Maybe at this juncture it doesn’t matter. But it’s weird.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
11 July, 10:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Gene Ho said on TikTok he is in charge of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
09 July, 01:24
Is this an actual current print George magazine or is it an emagazine or simply a meme?

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 July, 01:15
Is Justice coming back with it?