Q The Lions @qthelions
I have a friend who took the Moderna jab. They do have a history of heart issues. Since the jab they have had 2 open heart surgeries due to bacteria growing on the heart valve and blood clots every 3 months. I have mentioned the jab causes these and I am dismissed. The doctors of course are perplexed 🙄 Does anyone have current research/data you could direct me to? #MAGA #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #QANON #Trump #fauci #moderna #DNA #phizer #JandJ #liquidpoison
12:01 PM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by qthelions in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
16 July, 10:48
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Copy and save this to your files and also share it for others: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
18 July, 11:15
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 July, 12:25
All people on the planet should take something like the Zstack, NAC, and a baby aspirin..daily. For heart specific also....Dandelion (herb), Ubiquinol, DiRibose, and Fucoidan. Fucoidan protects from EMFs, mRna gene therapy , 5G etc. its basically iodine in natural form. GREAT STUFF.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
15 July, 10:27
Check out Dr John B. Whistle-blower, doctor. Has many cases regarding case studies and the jabs.
https://t.me/DrJohnB

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 10:26
Juan is the only one I know that has ppl telling him what can be done. You might ask him that question directly on his platform.

Danny James @DComposer07
15 July, 09:52
wow same thing happening to a good friend of mine! 2 open heart surgeries from bacteria on the heart valve. yikes!

Q The Lions @qthelions
18 July, 11:18
In response Danny James to his Publication
I am sorry to hear that. I will be praying for your friend. Since I posted this another friend has been admitted for blood clot in heart and lung. They took J&J.

Jammer Cu!!en @Pctweaker8
15 July, 09:46
Dr. Jane Ruby on telegram post so much information also Dr. Peter McCullough posts studies. Highwire show has a weekly show. Dr Christina Parks has a channel and multiple videos. Dr. Naomi Wolf at Dailyclout.io (I believe as in-depth analysis of all the Pfizer data. Also here is a link to approximately 1000 peer reviewed studies. https://community.covidvac... Hope some of this helps 🙏🏻

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 July, 09:34

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 July, 09:30

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
15 July, 09:25
Go to page 7.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc8720447/

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 July, 09:21
No matter the evidence, if they are not open to the truth, it will be a wasted effort. I have a son who got the jab, & told his dad abt why my son is having some heart issues all of the sudden. Well they ignored it, went to the dr instead & son had a heart procedure, not an open one, but still a heart procedure that can have consequences. I just left it w/ God & kept praying that my son will make it thru that procedure. He did & is dong fine now. I'm not sure if he is still taking the boosters, but I trust my team above to keep my son safe,thru this ordeal/transition w/ the jab. Can't stop anyone from making their choices, as everyone has their own soul/freewill. They have to learn it on their own path & unfortunately ppl will exit, and that's the consequences, as they are not all ready to ascend to 5D Earth. This phase is the hardest & it's why it's called Rapture,final test for those ready to ascend;otherwise those ppl who keeps taking jab R just too low of vibe to see the LIGHT. 🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 July, 10:51
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Praying for you and your family, especially your son!! It is tough to be aware and awake in the sense that our families and friends think we are crazy. You are right - we all have free will - we have to respect it - as difficult as it is to watch. Much love to you Patriot!! ThanQ for sharing - our Almighty Father is in control - he is watching over your son and your family!! 🙏 💕

Q The Lions @qthelions
18 July, 11:20
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. I will be praying for your son and God's hand and favor will be upon him all the days of his life!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 July, 09:07
Doubtful any Drs. are perplexed at this point, unless they have zero ability to connect the dots. They either just don't want their licenses revoked by the medical cartel, or the payout is very lucrative.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
15 July, 09:06
Let it go. It's already done.

And unless the news tells them it's the shot, they won't accept it.

Even then they may not.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
15 July, 08:57
Also, Dr Sherri Tenpenny. Dr. Stella Emanuel. Dr. Carrie Madej..recently in plane "accident."

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
15 July, 08:47
Listen to Dr. Judy Mikovits. She was recently interviewed by Sarah Westall.