Q The Lions @qthelions
08 July, 12:01
I have a friend who took the Moderna jab. They do have a history of heart issues. Since the jab they have had 2 open heart surgeries due to bacteria growing on the heart valve and blood clots every 3 months. I have mentioned the jab causes these and I am dismissed. The doctors of course are perplexed 🙄 Does anyone have current research/data you could direct me to? #MAGA #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #QANON #Trump #fauci #moderna #DNA #phizer #JandJ #liquidpoison

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
No matter the evidence, if they are not open to the truth, it will be a wasted effort. I have a son who got the jab, & told his dad abt why my son is having some heart issues all of the sudden. Well they ignored it, went to the dr instead & son had a heart procedure, not an open one, but still a heart procedure that can have consequences. I just left it w/ God & kept praying that my son will make it thru that procedure. He did & is dong fine now. I'm not sure if he is still taking the boosters, but I trust my team above to keep my son safe,thru this ordeal/transition w/ the jab. Can't stop anyone from making their choices, as everyone has their own soul/freewill. They have to learn it on their own path & unfortunately ppl will exit, and that's the consequences, as they are not all ready to ascend to 5D Earth. This phase is the hardest & it's why it's called Rapture,final test for those ready to ascend;otherwise those ppl who keeps taking jab R just too low of vibe to see the LIGHT. 🙏
09:21 PM - Jul 15, 2022
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Q The Lions @qthelions
18 July, 11:20
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. I will be praying for your son and God's hand and favor will be upon him all the days of his life!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 July, 10:51
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Praying for you and your family, especially your son!! It is tough to be aware and awake in the sense that our families and friends think we are crazy. You are right - we all have free will - we have to respect it - as difficult as it is to watch. Much love to you Patriot!! ThanQ for sharing - our Almighty Father is in control - he is watching over your son and your family!! 🙏 💕

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
16 July, 11:26
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Really appreciate it, ThankQ 🙏🏻💗😇