Q The Lions @qthelions
08 July, 12:01
I have a friend who took the Moderna jab. They do have a history of heart issues. Since the jab they have had 2 open heart surgeries due to bacteria growing on the heart valve and blood clots every 3 months. I have mentioned the jab causes these and I am dismissed. The doctors of course are perplexed 🙄 Does anyone have current research/data you could direct me to? #MAGA #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #QANON #Trump #fauci #moderna #DNA #phizer #JandJ #liquidpoison

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
15 July, 09:52
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
wow same thing happening to a good friend of mine! 2 open heart surgeries from bacteria on the heart valve. yikes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
I am sorry to hear that. I will be praying for your friend. Since I posted this another friend has been admitted for blood clot in heart and lung. They took J&J.
11:18 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Danny James to his Publication
Only people mentioned by qthelions in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q The Lions, click on at the bottom under it