Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So I went to price out some hot tubs. These things are crazy expensive. Wanted $15k plus $2k to wire it up. Have priorities and a hot tub isn't one of them. Was in shopRite food shopping and I see a blowup hottub for $350 bucks. I was expecting this thing to be crap but it is awesome. Powerful bubbles and stays hot. Highly recommend.
*Not my pic but same tub.
12:35 AM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
24 June, 09:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was just looking at one of these. Looks like an early Christmas present to me lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
21 June, 09:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Chaser donated @Stormhasarrived
21 June, 06:41
Bought one today. Looking forward to trying it out on my aches and pains.

Nunya Business @AAug22
21 June, 03:51
Anyone notice Mickey Mouse hanging in the top right?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 11:07
Nana has been thinking of getting one since I visited Vegas.
It really helped my back.
This may be a good alternative for me too.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 June, 10:29
bubbles

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
21 June, 10:41
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
precious🥰

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 June, 10:09
I bought a CyannaValley hot tub (Made in the USA) through Wayfair before I knew about them. 2 Mexican guys who couldn't speak English very well showed up and said my delivery was very heavy. I said it was a hot tub. They didn't understand. They ended up cutting the box open to see what it was before unloading off the truck. A short while later, after learning about Wayfair's human trafficking, I thought maybe these guys were white hats making sure I didn't have children in the delivery. I've never seen any delivery person open up a cardboard box without consent before. Just wanted to share my story. And no, I don't buy from Wayfair anymore.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 11:09
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Wow you may be right!
Never heard of that either!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 June, 09:52
Your capital ‘R’ in shopRite stands out.
Turns out ShopRite was founded in 1946 which is 76 years ago. 177.6 = 1776.

Marcy Schwabenland donated @MLSchwabie
21 June, 09:51
I felt the same way, bought one online at Homedepot! 7K and that was one of the expensive ones! This looks really cool though!

Michele Barnes @MicheleLibertyQ
21 June, 09:43
We bought ours for less than $5200 - seats 8 and we use it every single day! Best purchase (large purchase not a necessity) we've ever made! When the world locked down in 2020 - we sipped on our beers in luxury.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
21 June, 09:40
gives me “inflatable tanks to confuse the enemy” vibes
https://youtu.be/eOm9eF_8q...

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
21 June, 09:29
Black Swan event>bubble(s)>Vatican bank broke>Evergrande facing delisting >housing bubble burst>Hot Tub Time Machine>The month of AUGUST is traditionally a really HOT month>Ceasar Augustus>Give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 June, 09:31
15k + 2k = 17k = 1700
Q1700 = “— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it...”

Hmm...your weight lose goal is 177.6 by June 25th. At midnight you posted, “once in a lifetime.” and then there’s that black swan in your banner.

Might be a good time to ‘buckle up.’

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 June, 11:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
🧐

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 June, 05:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
June 25-July 5 = 10 Days!! hmmm.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
21 June, 09:24
Yeah - like yesterday I went to plant cucumbers in the garden. Never did it before. I spent $4.00 on seeds in a fancy box at the supermarket. There was about 3 seeds in the big box. Then my friend told me that all i have to do is take the seeds from a cucumber, dry them out, and plant them. What a ripoff.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 June, 09:08
The time and effort involved in weaving these comm filled posts is mind boggling. Quite an art.
I’m assuming hot tubs don’t cause ‘shrinkage’ or guys wouldn’t be so into them…😜

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
21 June, 08:57
*Don't pee in the hot tub

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
21 June, 08:43
sweetness

Other Half @Otherhalf
21 June, 08:32
Am I reading this right?
A new financial system (on an XRP backbone): Getting it hooked up will be challenging but not a disaster. Once officially connected, it will inflate in minutes with full liquidity in hours—then then the market will heat up fast… but will get even hotter in September. Much cheaper than the old system and easy for anyone to use. Includes everything you’ll need to manage financial transactions without parasitic bankers.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 June, 02:44
In response Other Half to her Publication
I'm the 17th love click.

I'm getting lots of 17th clicks today!

Super Aunt Nat Nat @nnut
21 June, 08:30
Its a beauty - I bet it gets soooo hot that the Q to get out of this bubbling hot tub will be massive......

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
21 June, 08:26
Number comms here in this post. 15 + 2 = 17. Price is 350, reduced to 35 = JFK.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
21 June, 08:17
powerful bubbles

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
21 June, 08:00
5 years with this baby...... no chlorine due to water filter on house.....small enough to drain everyday if I want fresh water no chems......paid $250 then.... love it, easy up, easy down....bubbles are relaxing!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
21 June, 08:16
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
what codes.....lol

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
21 June, 07:55
That sounds like a deal! Only one question: How does that saying go about frogs in a hot tub!?!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
21 June, 07:41
VK, in your opinion... should we all make sure to have some cash on hand if the banks close and we wont be able to withdrawl any money out of our accts?

#BlackSwan

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 07:51
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Please, Y E S !
Always have cash for a month, pay bills ahead of schedule ... if there is a digital shut down, things will get hairy ... no access, no credit cards etc.
Please plan for at least 1-6-months of food on reserve and get a good water filter Berkey (look for deals) ... tap water has been systematically poisoned, below standard .... filled with pesticide and pharmaceutical run off.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 June, 10:07
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
I dont think its going to matter one way or another.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
21 June, 07:36
If there is a coded message i will check it out... or not... after my personal comment. since many of your post,s seem to be based on The gathering of psychological response,s. Gross....hot tubs are a breeding ground for nasty bacteria! Gross.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
21 June, 07:30
Good luck with the new hot tub.

This always comes to mind when a hot tub is mentioned😉

2:25 video duration > Double 5:5

25k likes for a Triple 25 > Triple 5:5

https://youtu.be/xeSwrFKFN...

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
21 June, 07:27
Gematria: blowup hottub
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Lolita Express | A Storm Is Coming | In God We Trust | Seventy Seven | In The Blink Of An Eye | Its Almost Time | Consciousness

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
21 June, 07:24
Mickey in hot water

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 07:53
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Good one!

1776 ... @IGG1776
21 June, 06:56